Tally Oct 17/18

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by fzgixxerman, Sep 18, 2009.

1. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Sorry... this one has been sold out for months, but thanks for thinking of us.

2. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Ya, I know. I had planed Tally cause next weekend is my daughters b-day and would have other obligations. we have moved her party to a diff weekend so the 24/25 is free now. so if you here of a cancellation...

And its already posted on STT foum in WTB.

P.S. ya'll are the only Org I have riden with this year. I Had a day back in April with Elite, but it was cancelled due to snow. (never got a refund on that one)

3. the muffin man

the muffin man certified hymen inspector

i take it back! i take it all back i tell ya! i didnt know, i swear i didnt know!!

4. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

+1 on the Upchurches and their devotion to this track. They are even selling race shirts with the profits going to a playground for children at the track. Buy one or several for gifts when you are there.

5. STT-Rider

You're golden!:up:

6. bassguytom

bassguytom Dreaming about racing

Anybody seen a refund YET from Elite for 10/17-18? I paid for the whole weekend and haven't seen a dime yet.

7. STT-Rider

It took us two weeks to get everything out for the BG event we cancelled.... give em another week or so.

8. bassguytom

bassguytom Dreaming about racing

Welllllll...talk about interesting...I checked email around 7:30 pm before I posted to this forum to make sure I didn't have anything. At 7:45 pm, my refund showed up on my credit card.

I understand the issue with the track losing money and that is part of the risk one takes when one is in business. I also understand that 2009 has been as close to a Depression as I hope we see in my lifetime, and that just survival of a business is a form of success.

I personally like Robert and he's always been a stand-up guy with me. I'm sure he'll get the full refunds to everyone eventually.

I was just talking with a good friend of mine and wondering what the trackday world would look like in 2010. I guess STT and NESBA will still be around, but I wonder who else will be out there? I know my riding club has decided to stop sponsoring trackdays. I guess I'll be riding with STT again in 2010!