1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tally: how are the few guys from Superbike C race?

Discussion in 'General' started by Keep Up, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Keep Up

Keep Up N 142

I was in the Superbike C race and the first start the green Kawi went down hard and I think took someone else out, ambulence ride

Start two the same thing happened to the guy on the gsxr 600 with repsol blue/white/orangefairings.

how are they?

On another note, I was running third the entire race and last lap last turn the 4th place guy tried to out brake me on the inside of the farm house turn and was going too fast, hit me and ended up causing us both to crash, sucks because taht would have been my first podium :down:

2. royalgixxer

royalgixxer The Bodywork Guy

Damn, I was in that race too. What bike were you on, I was hoping to meet you.

Only 10 riders finished the race

3. Keep Up

Keep Up N 142

I was on the blue and white R6, started in pole position and was on the way to a third place finish till i got hit on the last turn of the last lap.

this was from this weekend:

[​IMG]

which bike were you?

4. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

how are those #'s legal?

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:Pop: This might be fun.

6. Keep Up

Keep Up N 142

Barely, I had to fix my front numbers (cut the seriff off, and make them straight up and down instead of cock eyed) , and I forgot to cut the serif off the tail section number, so I have to fix that before next race.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And maybe not.

8. Keep Up

Keep Up N 142

Other than the serif that I forgot to take off on my tail, they were very legable, and the rule book said .5" yellow (or white) back ground all the way around the number, so I think they technically pass.

That's what the tech guy said, he said they would prefer a regular number plate, but with the R6's (and a lot of bikes) there just isn't room to have a regular number plate and the numbers not look crappy since all the countour from the windscreen to bodywork.

9. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

You were riding good bro:up: I hated to see that happen to you:down: Unfortunately I had a front row seat for it:(

10. royalgixxer

[​IMG]
    I was on the bike in my Avitar. # 93 I started inside row 7. I got taken out on lap 6 coming out of turn 2. I remember your bike now.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  11. Chris P

Chris P Well-Known Member

[the first start the green Kawi went down hard]

He's gonna be ok...Broken left collar bone and 4 ribs on the left side.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The tech guy was right - put a full background behind them.

13. Cliff0529

Cliff0529 Well-Known Member

Was that Dave? Hope he heals quickly. :)

14. Chris P

Chris P Well-Known Member

Yeah that's him. He is at home waiting on next weeks surgery. I will let him know you asked about him.

When you coming out to play??

15. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

Hey thanks for the pic, that is me on the SV. :up:

16. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I told you in the sticker thread that they were not legal and you said you understood, if I was working tech I would have failed you. And now Mongo is saying fix them, so I would listen to him this time.

17. Keep Up

Keep Up N 142

I did fix the serif part other than the 1 on the tail ( I just forgot ), and I corrected the cocked numbers and aligned them properly before the races like I was told. According to the rule book it was legal with the .5" outline of a number plate. Mongo said to fix it so I will, no reason to be an ass.

18. royalgixxer

no problem. I didn't know your screen name so I didn't know that was you:beer:

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Royal, how did the R-Tech work out for you?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll have to rewrite the rule, by background we mean an entire plate style.