1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talladega action

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by opedogg, Jun 21, 2005.

1. opedogg

opedogg Well-Known Member

I just wanted to send props out to some racers that I saw gettin it on this past weekend! Ryan Gordan was rolling and I was really, really impressed with Lyles Sanders! How you like them Dunlops, Bro? Both the Sanders boys had it going on. Erich (can't remember the last name) that had a GSXR750 with a rear brake problem, congrats on your 4th. Donny racked up a couple of second places as well. I just happened to notice Brian Crane has been wicking it up too! My boy Skip ain't slouchin around either. Despite all the crashes, everybody looked good. I think the heat had a little somethin to do with it but I don't think the dust floatin around helped matters. I can't forget Wayne Watts - back together again pimp! I had a great time this weekend, I always do when I go WERA racing. I had a whole lotta fun Saturday night too, Holla! Anyway, I'll see you cats at Road A real soon! Ope