1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talk to me Goose

Discussion in 'General' started by Dan Dubeau, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

dtalbott likes this.
  2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Mmmm.... Jennifer Connelly!

stk0308 and Gino230 like this.
  3. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

'I'm SuperSonic, I'll be there in 13 seconds'....

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It's gonna suck. And it makes me sad.

Gino230, ToofPic, track wagon and 2 others like this.
  5. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

“ ... project will be set in a world of drone technology and will explore the end of the era of dogfighting ... “

That’s the sad part. No more BFM, or even rolling into the shit with AAA so thick you could walk on it. Now, you just pickle and leave.

:( :( :(

track wagon likes this.
  6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Have you ever seen the movie "Inventing the Abbotts" ?............Yeah, Jennifer Connelly.

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Well, the original was zit face pleaser, I don't see why this one would be any good either.

8. Negative ghost rider the pattern is full.

Razr and Mot Okstef like this.
  9. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Im a fan of TC. Loved the first one. I was in 6th grade when it came out. I am local. They are filming. Going to be focused on Gooses son. I will enjoy it. Im not a Hollywood fan these days but I will watch this one.

10. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

ToofPic likes this.
  11. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I hope Tom rides one of these this time,and launches it into the ocean.THAT!! Would be a movie I would go see

[​IMG]

sharkattack likes this.
  12. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Also gotta redo "Hot shots "with Charlie Sheen. The motorcycle riding,and sex were phenominal in this masterpiece.

[​IMG]

13. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

You’d have to rename the film HIV Shots.

Potts N Pans, Sabre699 and ToofPic like this.
  14. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

I watched the original last week with my kids at the retro summer showing they did at the Epic theater. As much as we all bag on that movie, it still has phenomenal aerial footage. If you get a chance, if they are showing it at a theater near you- GO WATCH IT! As a side note, I got to ride the bike from that movie. Mike Ramos (owner of National City Motorcycle in SD) owned it back in 2001- he might still own it. Still rides it, I told him he needs to keep that shit in storage.

Gino230 likes this.
  15. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Saw that they're remaking the the Tv series Magnum PI, and will be aired this Fall I believe it was on CBS.

Not the original cast. Guy playing Magnum....think they could've found better. Guy playing Rick seems a fit, as does guy playing TC. Can't remember who's playing Higgins.

Never was a fan of the show, but watched it enough I know about it. I won't watch the new as I don't watch tv now.

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I think Higgins is a chick this time around.

panthercity likes this.
  17. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Dayum!! It's like that now, huh?

Lol!!!

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They couldn't exactly go with his original love interest, that's for sure. Let's just say he has aged better than she has.

19. Nicole Kidman in Days of Thunder and Top Gun is my absolute favorite. LET ME OUT OF THE CAR COLE! She looks awful now :(

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

She wasn't in Top Gun. :confused: