1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SV Supersport Partout..all you could ever want

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by drewwillgetyou, Sep 19, 2015.

1. drewwillgetyou

drewwillgetyou Average Guy

2. MurfSVR

MurfSVR Well-Known Member

payment sent

3. drewwillgetyou

bump, parts can be brought to CMP if needed

4. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

got any rearsets?

cheers.joe.

5. MurfSVR

Please check your email :)

6. drewwillgetyou

Yes and no, the set I was using was a mismatched set and i have a TON of spares.

7. MurfSVR

Drew - I'm a little shocked to see you've replied to this thread and not the three emails I've sent you since Monday. I would have like to have kept this off this thread and just post good seller feedback (after you corrected our problem) - but I guess that was wishful thinking. At this point other buyers beware of Drew until he makes this right.

Please ship me the missing items that I purchased from you.

8. Bart#72

Bart#72 Well-Known Member

I hope there are no issues, i just bought some parts yesterday

9. MurfSVR

You may be fine but I paid $112 for the "GSXR 520 Rear Wheel Conversion w/ chain, f/r sprocket, carriers, cush drives - $100" shipped to me but all I received was the sprocket carrier, rear caliper hanger and two of the three Zoran TWF spacers....so if Drew can send me the rest of what I paid for that would be awesome!

Again, I first emailed Drew on Monday and two times after that - no response.

10. drewwillgetyou

Sorry about this, you sent them to my email we had talked at before?

Just found them, not sure how I left those out. I have some other things to ship today ill get them out to you.

11. MurfSVR

Drew - just got your email thank you so much. Those spam filters will get you. I was hoping to just resolve this privately but now that we are at this point, it's good advertising to show how you make things right! :beer:

12. drewwillgetyou

everything to this point has been shipped, i will make individual ads for remaining parts. Thanks everyone who bought, hope you put them to good use!

13. ksredleg

ksredleg Active Member

SV

PM sent on M4 can, velocity stacks and GSXR bodywork.

Barry

14. ksredleg

ksredleg Active Member

Interested in the M4 carbon can, velocity stacks and would like to see pics of the unpainted GSXR bodywork. Please email to: [email protected]

Thanks,

15. MurfSVR

everything received as described. spacer issue sorted, the TWF Kit has three spacers and the SVXR Ebay Kit uses two (and reuses the gsxr inner spacer)

Thank you Drew!

16. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Happy to see that the OP is a stand-up guy.

Hate to see D-bag sellers on here.

17. drewwillgetyou

Sorry about all that mix up, had so much stuff going out it was crazy.

Murf that kit came from Spears Racing, not sure what else is out there but he did the work for that kit.

18. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

How about the R6 master and 1/5 turn throttle shipped free for asking price of both? $115 shipped. (757)470-zero zero five three is my cell.

19. drewwillgetyou

Sent you a text, will do but I have a pending offer from another guy. Ill let you know soon what happens.

20. mculik1

mculik1 Well-Known Member

Drew- I have paid for several parts, M4 exhaust, Front wheel, upper and lower triple and 44tooth sprocket. You have delivered none. Please advise