Suzuki SV 650 Race Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by wand2345, Jul 21, 2020.

1. wand2345

wand2345 New Member

I’m selling my Suzuki GX 650 first generation motorcycle race bike for $2,000 or obo. It’s an SV650 with GSXR race bodywork and GSXR forks. It has countless new parts and sold as is. I have a video that I could send you individually of it started. Engine has great compression and a very strong engine. The bike ran perfect in March but tried restarting it like 2 weeks ago and it wouldn’t turn over. Put a new battery and would kick over but not run. Plugged the jump start box in the bike and would start with ease but once unplugged the jump box from the wall it died immediately. So the bike will need a stator to run. Selling the bike because I’m no longer racing in CCS.

Message/call me at 563-542-3765. I will send pictures/videos once interested since I guess my pictures are too large for this webpage.

2. Subaruzi

Subaruzi Total hack

Where are you and is it stock engine?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

3. wand2345

wand2345 New Member

I’m in central to southwest Wisconsin. The engine is pretty much stock however it was rebuilt about 2 years ago with original Suzuki parts.

4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Pics and a more detailed list of components on the bike will def help potential buyer.

GLWS.

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Pics please

6. Tim Allen

Tim Allen Member

Still available?

7. Shane C

Shane C Member

Available

8. Tim Allen

Tim Allen Member