1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super-pocket 110cc pit bike

Discussion in 'General' started by RickJohnson#29, Feb 24, 2009.

1. RickJohnson#29

RickJohnson#29 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Now with a 60 day warranty.

Motor looks easy to work on. No replacement parts listed; you just replace the whole motor for $100.

3. ktkwong

ktkwong newbie of WERA

4. keg62

keg62 Well-Known Member

We have one and it makes a great pit bike. We have a 5 X 10 trailer and it fits great strapped in across the front.

5. RickJohnson#29

The x19 CR has 1.5 more hp than the r32.
    These are about 10 inches higher than the 50's and 10
    more hp.

6. Dpucks

Dpucks I'M GOIN FAAAAASSSSST!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  7. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

I've seen 'em while doing some mini roadracing here in the SF Bay Area. They're really cheap. But for $579 you already know that.

There is no WAY it makes 14hp though. Not even at the crank. That's a really cheap, box stock chinese XR knockoff motor. A fully built XR50 with a 106cc stroker kit makes 11 - 12 hp on the dyno, tops. And that's with a big fat carb, full race exhaust, etc... :)

But for a pit bike beater? Go for it! Just be ready to buy one every year after it falls apart on ya. :up:

8. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

9. Bossracing

Bossracing Bossracing

X18

I have a X18 and it runs great, the battery died right away so the electric start doesn't work but it kicks over every time. My Brothers son fits on it perfect and took it and rides it all over the place.:cool:

10. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

I know a majority of these are ridden by adults, but how the hell are they escaping the lead thing? I mean, shouldn't they be like the Yamaha 85 where they have to have a tag stating for use by 12 and older? I just think with what the dealers are being faced with on the lead deal, these guys need to be hammered as well... I mean, we use CRF50s as pit bikes, right? We cannot buy those anymore at this point...

Hell, even one of the comments from buyers states they got their bike in time for their son's birthday...

11. metalkid88

metalkid88 Well-Known Member

+1 i had bought one a couple years backs. they are fun to ride around but are cheap and built like shit.

12. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

So...

Lots of Chinese knock-offs out there...
    Can someone post some names or internet links of reputable pit bikes?
    Not looking to race but looking for a fun pit bike that wont fall apart.
    Ride safe,
    AAron

13. RickJohnson#29

Maybe I'll stick with my mountain pit bike.
    It always works just pedal,pedal,pedal,and repeat.

14. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

Easy,
    Honda XR/CRF100/80/50, etc...

15. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

:D:beer: