1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Cheap Roebling Hotel!!! (kinda LOL)

Discussion in 'General' started by McGixxer, Mar 8, 2013.

1. McGixxer

McGixxer Well-Known Member

Okay, so it seems the only hotels left in the area are at least $130 per night or more unless Im missing one?

So heres my idea/offer:

My 40' RV has 4 queen size beds and One couch bed...
    (Master bedroom- Mine) 2 queen size bunk beds in the garage, 1queen bed in the loft in the living room and then the Couch Bed. Im in the Master, the other 4 beds are open!!!

It would cost me a total of $700 to get my RIG there and back including the CMP RV charges..

Are there 4 people going to Roebling that it would be worth $150 for the WHOLE weekend to stay in my RV?

Id get there Friday morning before tech inspection and be there until Sunday Morning.

Youd have full access to my stove, microwave, TV, Xbox, etc... the whole weekend :)

Any takers??? I need to know soon so I can plan this!!

2. McGixxer

C'mon! No one wants a place to stay the whole weekend for 150? :)

3. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Someone just posted a thread asking that yesterday, no?

edit: NM that was you

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  4. McGixxer

Yeah, didn't sound like anyone wanted to share their RV so I thought I'd try to get the ball rolling on sharing mine.

5. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Get there thursday night and I'd pitch in

6. tanks95

tanks95 Well-Known Member

feels kinda like if i say yes, i would wake up Sunday morning in a bathtub covered in ice, missing my kidneys?

7. McGixxer

I just can't guarantee that won't happen if Josh was on board =\

8. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

............. ever seen the movie "Repo Men"? .....

:D

9. McGixxer

Damn, I really hoped someone would see the value in a place to stay the whole weekend for $150

10. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

$150 is a lot of beer/fuel money. I will be sleeping in a tent so I can afford practice on Friday. Theres no one from that area who is wanting to carpool with you? Why no load up in a smaller vehicle and sleep in it...or camp? Air mattresses are pretty bad ass.

11. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

I hear that, I'll be slipping in a tent, or the back of my Mazda 3 hatchback. Barely able to afford entry fees and a set of tires

12. McGixxer

I thought Id be able to find someone from this area that would see the value in car pooling and trip expense sharing but I was wrong...

Looks like Ill be in a tent myself. :up:

13. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Now post that you have a free place in your RV to crash, see how many taker you will get )))

14. AFORREST4

AFORREST4 Well-Known Member

A queen bed will easily sleep 2. Start selling each side for $50 - $75 and you might get some takers. Looks like it will get chilly at night. The cooler the weather, the more you can raise the price. :)

Good luck!