1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super C financing

Discussion in 'General' started by tdelegram, Jul 22, 2021.

1. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

Ladies and gents,

The misses and I are looking at selling out heartland 5th wheel and replacing it with a super C that we may retire into, or at least get the feel for living out of in the winter. Anyone on here have hook ups on financing these rolling homes? I know I saw Geoff May was doing traditional mortgages is there someone faster (or slower) doing these loans? Also most likely look in at used 1-4 years old to avoid some costs. If anyone is interested in a heartland 4270 let me know, getting a few repairs done now but plan to list it in 2-6 weeks.

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

there seems to be a wide range on financing so really it depends on what kind of payback terms you want and the amount youre borrowing. The NADA values can be misleading especially if you check every option.
    I would not put a "down payment" and pay the sales tax & registration out of pocket.
    I probably wouldnt do terms longer than 5 years but if the interest rate is low enough maybe a 7yr.
    Biggest issue buying used private party is the prev owners are so under water in loan balance to value that the lender may not release the title w/o full pay off.
    I would not recomend a warranty maintenance contract. I would suggest paying for (or conducting) a thorough inspection of any potential purchase prior to commencement of the sale.

R1M370 and tdelegram like this.
  3. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Why not do a HELOC against the house and cash it out?

Housing market is balls to the wall nuts right now and the fed is stupid enough to loan free money.

4. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

I have a 10yr secured loan on my used class C through my credit union. Low min payment, I'm tucking extra in per month to lessen the amount of interest paid, at the moment the rig is booking for more than I payed for it a few years ago...

5. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

Non traditional mortgage, 2 houses, 70 acres 3 out building all
    On one deed, won't get a fixed rate, if housing bubble pops my rates will climb