Summit Pot Luck?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by WERA106v, Sep 22, 2007.

1. WERA106v

WERA106v Well-Known Member

Anyone interested in, or planning a pot luck supper at Summit? We'll bring desert, or whatever is needed.

Steven

2. mollydog

mollydog Well-Known Member

Pot Luck

Same here. Just tell me what we need. Macaroni Shrimp salad? Wine? :up: Rich

Black Sheep Racing
    Honda 350 V-1

3. rus23

rus23 Misfit

Supper

We'll be there Steven, Mike says or I mean, Tammy says :Poke: no more racing this year. But, he'll be there, with his daughter, and his parents to help with dinner. I am sure Sheena and I will be bringing something, like a big can of whoopass for Mark if he shows.

Paging Tex,

Helloooooooooo Tex,

Any chance of you cooking again this year?

And

Go fuck yourself Bob.

:beer:

4. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

I'll bring the F**King wine, you F**Kers!! :beer:

Whoop ass???

Yer gonna pay.......

:D

5. racertex

racertex vintage dude

yeah i'll be there with casey and i'll get a big pile of meat to burn on the grill, asparagus, and potatoes (of course).

i'll also bring bob a ride for formula500 so he'll stop crying. rus you bring the kleenex for him!

[​IMG]

see you trackside, fruitcakes!

texy

6. RZ Racer

Sorry, not legal. Says so right on the rear tire.....:p

7. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

cut my friends head open with the rear of the same fender when I was 9... we were skidding into the grass.

8. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

Mark, you comin to summit? Cool, will be there riding the stocker in V-2 and borrowing Glens rd400 for f-500 and V-3. Maybe I will be competitive with Glenns bike if I can adjust to the crotch rocket riding possition. You know I like to sit straight up right like a jack ass.

9. RZ Racer

Not only am I coming to Summit, but I'm gonna put new brake pads in the bike before I leave!!:clap:

regarding your competitiveness:

I hope you take to the "Crotch Rocket" riding position well. :up: Bonus points will be awarded if you find yourself just a LITTLE bit slower than me <cough, underdog, cough> and a LITTLE bit faster than Rus.<cough, points leader, cough, cough ahem!>:D

10. ringdingding

Gene is the one looking to be in front of Rus, I am just hoping to hold on and watch the show.

Glad you'll have brake pads this time and not just the backing plates.

11. WERA106v

WERA106v Well-Known Member

We have desert covered for Sat night.

Steve

12. ringdingding

Sorry about the thread jack, dont have much to offer the potluck at summit.

I would be happy to share my peanut butter and jelly, you'll have to supply your own bread.

13. Ducman705

Ducman705 Stressed Member

Just finished loading all three Ducs . One each for 350 GP , 500 GP , and V3 . It sure will be great to see all of y'all again . I'm looking forward to tasting some of the Sluts' wine after it's all over ! :beer: Let's all keep the rubber side down . See y'all about 7 am Sat . :up: Steve

14. RZ Racer

I'll make sure to bring something Italian.....