1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summer Tracks which one is Best!!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by nupe1911, Jun 14, 2010.

1. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

My favorite Summer Track.

"Summertime" by Sublime or "Summer Breeze" by Seals and Croft.

"...Summer breeze, makes me feel fine...Blowing through the jasmine in my mind..."

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

White people ...:rolleyes:

DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince is where it's at. Especially if you've spent summers in Philly.

3. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Clothing seems a little skimpy for CA waters. A better front shot may have confirmed.

4. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I've heard others say this, but I recall a doctor or nurse jumping in and saying it's BS.

Your body simply can't hold that much water. Drinking 3-4 days in advance won't do anything. Even drinking the night before is just going to make you wake up having to pee really bad.

the best you can do is drink a lot first thing in the morning before you're going to ride.

And Canada is cool in the summer. Calabogie is a hell of a track, too.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  5. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

The key to hydration is to drink regularly, before you feel thirsty. In my work place I suggested we adopt mandatory water breaks. But I guess we need a few to drop.

It is okay to drink until you get the feeling you have to urinate. Get to the activity and you won't need the break.

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Firebird Raceway in July is the shiznit.

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Heat index :crackup: try TGP with a 108 and humidity then you have some reason to complain :Poke: The heat just keeps the undesirables off the track