1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid move of the day....

Discussion in 'General' started by Ex CCS Racer, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

....launching myself into orbit(again) on the mini racer. Somethin' about new bodywork makes me crash:mad:

2. jarcoco

jarcoco shimmy shimmy coco puff

you ok, dude?

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I probably deserve to be shot for this but I did get a good laugh at the thought of the booger bike spitting you. :D I'm so mean.

4. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Why can't two smokers have engine braking. How the hell am I ever gonna learn to back this thing in on pavement. Or maybe knobbies just suck on pavement:confused:

5. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Actually, T, the knobbies should help you back it in. Wait till you get slicks on that sucker and are trying to back it in. TO THE MOON ALICE!!!!!:D

6. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

Engine braking SUCKS!

7. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

uuuuse the brake force tony

8. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

spit you off faster than.......... ok, i won't go there....

9. jarcoco

jarcoco shimmy shimmy coco puff

maybe you should try not backing it in someplace other than your driveway, dude. that is a public road, after all ;) could be dangerous to innocent civilians. i'm gunna get a video camera and just hang out at your crib. should get plenty of footage for the next wheelie/crash/general disrespect for the public video.

10. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

They're too unpredictable but trying to control the thing is hard. She'll either lowside or spit me over the top. Seems to be no in between right now. Maybe they will as they wear down. When I get the slicks I'll have no need to back it in, I'll just ride it like a roadracer. Until I race motard;)

11. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Coco, you've been to my 'hood, prety desolate during the day. All the soccer moms are at the gym or playing tennis while little Timmy rots in daycare:D

BTW-Where's speedballer when you need him. I need a good flaming for my actions!

12. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I'll take it from here.
    [lecture]
    bad! BAD! BAAAAAD! BAAAAD!!!
    You SQUID don't you have anything better to do on a public street? LOSER! And what's this slam on the soccer moms? You got something against soccer moms? You just a soccer mom hating squid! The only thing worse than a squid, is a soccer mom flaming squid! And you dress funny squid! AQnd your breath stinks squidly! And you're a squidly squid at that.
    [/lecture]

13. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

DAAAAAMN...panty boy can really be a man when he wants to, huh? ;)

14. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

[​IMG]
    I felt some love with that one.

15. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

LMAO@Panty boy! You're gonna get me fired! I got folks walking past my office wondering why i'm cackling like a lunatic....hahahaha:D

16. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

I hope that when I finally do meet you, Buck, that you don't sock me in the face...I hope you know I meant panty boy and all this teasing in the nicest of ways! ;)

17. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Update: After further inspection of the bike I am happy to report that the chrome numbers are fine. The rear tire however is looking more and more like a street tire. I'm gonna put the frame sliders on today and find out the leaning limits of the knobbies.:eek:

18. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

We always seem to miss each other.
    I came by at Summit to meet you and met Roach, he said you disappeared somewhere looking for trouble. ;) Maybe next time. You probably saw that big guy putting around the paddock on that 'big boy' scooter annoying folks and didn't know it was me. :D

19. MotoMadman

MotoMadman Mr. Moto Riding

Here's your free lesson for today, Tony.

Body position. Plain and simple. Watch the Springfield TT to see why Nicky kicked everyone's ass, plain and simple. Even Carr didn't seem to have the same body english to control a sliding dirttracker. And the last time I dirt tracked a moto bike with knobbies, I nearly dragged my elbows with the lean angle required to slide that bike. :cool:

On second thought, now send $29.95 for reading this post. :D

20. GREG#22

GREG#22 Well-Known Member

lean angle on knobbies are good

i am going to find out the same thing on the yz i will get back with you on what i find out ( i will be on dirt instead of pavement though) seems to feel softer than pavement:p no chrome numbers on mine though i do it straight up st loui style ;)