1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stoner's mystery illness is...

Discussion in 'General' started by derby369, Jul 14, 2009.

1. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

He needs to take his Flintstones vitamins!:D

3. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I can only imagine all that travel and lack of sleep would take it's toll on a person.

4. CK187

CK187 Well-Known Member

5. He just needs to learn how to poop right!:crackup:

6. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i'd be sick too if i was built like a little girl. he needs to eat a sammich. what's he like, 125lbs?

7. divein6

divein6 Well-Known Member

I think he is a closet anorexic or bulimic. I think he is trying to keep his weight down for obvious reasons

8. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

So why doesn't every MotoGP rider get sick like he does?

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

...Stress

[​IMG]

10. CK187

CK187 Well-Known Member

She looks pretty relaxing to me. :D

11. MRARacer

MRARacer Well-Known Member

I was going to say around the same thing. He is 5'6" and 127lb. There is so much emphasis in Moto GP to be as small as you can be. I highly doubt he eats right, especial for how much work they do, not just riding but training as well. For someone who is his height and does as much activity he should be taking in well over 2500 Cals but i would guess him and most of the other riders take in substantially less than they should. Hes anorexic! When has there been so much emphasis on being the size of a jockey. Sure the power to weight ratio stays down but the rider has to do more and more work. Look at riding styles, Rossi never really looks like he has to through himself around to get the bike to turn, yet Dani looks like hes jumping off the bike to get it to lean in.
    Just my 2 cents

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you write that just after waking up? :D

13. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Stoner is a big time cyclist. I'd guess his calorie intake is more like 4000 calories per day which is fairly standard for a cyclist in training at thier desired weight. Overtraining on the bike was my first guess. That'll put you into a drowsy stupor for months if you habitually overtrain.

14. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

I just read up on it:

Gastritis is an inflammation of the lining of the stomach, and has many possible causes. The main acute causes are excessive alcohol consumption or prolonged use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (also known as NSAIDs) such as aspirin or ibuprofen.

He probably isn't drinking very much (well, relative to other Aussies), but he probably lives on anti-inflamatories.... just wait until he hits 30... or 40...

15. james walker

she looks like a high maintenance head ache without any of the perks of a grown up woman. you know...tits, ass, etc....:D

16. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

But, your not a midget married to her. How's the weather up there honey.

Wonder what she's looking at and thinking.

17. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

look at the positives: she'll actually make your penis look HUGE!

18. MRARacer

MRARacer Well-Known Member

yes 4000 is about right for someone who cycles as much as he does. I know that one of my friends eats well over 4500 when he is training for a world record.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  19. CK187

CK187 Well-Known Member

So, you guys wouldn't take her for a lap around the track? (so to speak):D

20. james walker

do i really even need to answer that?

2x's. and in da (lack of) butt. :D