1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stoner interview

Discussion in 'General' started by crazymofo, Mar 3, 2015.

1. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

2. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

English.....it's what we speak here m'effer:D

3. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

theres a brittish flag under the gigi name up top that puts into semi legible engrish :D

cheers.joe.

4. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

So you expect me to click some little flag that isn't even American so I can read something you posted?!.....damn that's a lot of work. Is there a flag to click that converts the text to pictures?:D:beer:

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Italian motherf@cker, learn to speak it! :D

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Boy it took a lot of effort to push the British flag for translation:Poke:

Stoner seems happy to test the Honda. Great job for sure.

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I thought it was interesting the translation called Rossi a "her" :crackup:

8. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

NO

:tut:

9. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

I got a laugh out of that as well!

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

The whole response was about Rossi, or the lack of Rossi's ability to adapt to the Ducati. :Poke:

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Si!

Voglio imperare!

:D

12. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Dude's got some confidence, that's for sure. Glad he recognizes that he wouldn't win them all but Marquez came in and made the entire field look stupid. Stoner was at the pointy end of the pointy end, but he wasn't out there in a class of his own.

13. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

Cazzo si!

Cazzo No

:D

14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

The riders he raced have a different opinion than you.

Marquez is now the Rossi of 2001 or Doohan of 94. i don't doubt in a few years there's going to be another young hotshot bringing it to Marquez like he's doing to the field right now. It kind of reminds me of Tiger Woods in his prime, the other players knew it was going to be damn near impossible to beat him. He has a psychological war going on without playing mind games. It's impressive.

15. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

For those of you that don't like your English translated into the heathen languages before translated back into English; or if you simply like to read the interview instead of excerpts picked by some chain smoking euro trash dude. Here is the actual interview, begins on page 50. http://issuu.com/otormag/docs/otor_100?e=2297371/11677246

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

He could only beat him if he gets back on a bike. Otherwise shut up and enjoy your retirement with the rest of us washed old racers.

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

What about those of us that are washed but still racing?

18. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

I am neither a Stoner lover or hater but at this time it really does not matter what he thinks. Either get on a bike and show us or enjoy your retirement. Right now you are just a Honda supported trackday rider with an opinion and I am a non supported trackday rider who has an opinion.

19. whitarnold

whitarnold Bike #137

Last year there was much talk of how Valentino has evolved her style, drawing inspiration also to Marquez, have you ever found yourself in the situation of having to change anything?
    LOL