1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sportbike Track Time 2010 Schedule......

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Motorin Mark, Dec 25, 2009.

1. scrambling280

scrambling280 Well-Known Member

planning for fun can now begin

2. bblath

bblath Guest

well exccuuuuuuuuse me.

3. speedfree

speedfree not so slow as all that..

can't believe you guys are all talking about Bluegrass with Indy MotoGP on the schedule...

4. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

With the "loss" of Mid Ohio and Bluegrass falling on it's A-- it looks like slim pickings in the midwest this year.

5. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I doubt that I would make the cut to ride at the Indy MotoGP!

6. speedfree

speedfree not so slow as all that..

oh. now i see. i mistakenly assumed it was a TRACKDAY on the STT SCHEDULE LIKE THAT. :mad:

7. B. Myers

B. Myers Well-Known Member

Are you guys working with VIR Mark? Sure miss riding with STT since you guys dropped VIR...Summit dates will work too...

8. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Looks like another Putnam date the Monday after.... Only 30 Min away...:up:

9. Keep Up

Keep Up N 142

I am getting excited for this season. I plan on riding at least 20 trackdays this year.

10. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

I only rode grattan once last year. Looks like I won't have that problem this year.

My schedule looks like it's going to be grattan, followed by grattan, followed by grattan...

Horay! My first post.

11. some guy #2

some guy #2 Well-Known Member

If it's like the one in 2009 then it's really a Ducati day (aka $$$$)

12. bblath

bblath Guest

welcome!

13. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Looks like the Putnam Ducati day is only $160 per day, so it is the same price as the earlier Putnam day in July.

14. Motorin Mark

Motorin Mark Well-Known Member

Sorry the only dates open at VIR are weekdays and it is tough to get enough riders there for a mid-week event.

15. sch2046

sch2046 Well-Known Member

You Sir are Correct

I live in Pittsburgh and there really arent too many tracks I can ride now either. Few Beaver, no MO. I checked out NESBA and they have many more days that I think I can ride. I think we are the forgotten part of the country.......

16. bo1142

bo1142 Dr. Mantis Toboggan

1. get bike back together
    2. get me back together
    3. Get to the track

look forward to seeing Mark and the gang again in 2010

17. p32pac

p32pac Member

STT

Hard to believe only 1 weekend at NJMP. And whats the deal with Monticello Full??? I rode it this past year and was really looking forward to doing it this summer with some warmer weather.

18. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Sorry to disappoint you but we try very hard to craft good schedules.

NJMSP has 70+ motorcycle track days this season...so you have plenty of dates to choose from. Sorry, but it just doesn't make sense for us to book a weekend on Lightning when Absolute or TPM is on T-Bolt or vice versa. I don't like that type of scheduling and have never been a fan of it. IMO, no reason to cause conflict in the market for the orgs or riders.

TPM is the "official track day club" of NJMSP and as I understand it pay for that title.. it should not come as a surprise that they get a good schedule and rightly so.

19. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

I can readily understand and appreciate your take on this Monte - it's just a good business decision. :beer:

Although from a consumer standpoint, I would prefer to ride with your 'unofficial' (and significantly less crowded) crew...:up:

20. p32pac

p32pac Member

STT

I understand your point about TPM, and I ride with them its just i really enjoy riding with your club and would have prefered the chance to ride with you guys more often. No doubt I will be up at Monticello with you guys as often as I can. I hope you didnt misunderstand me not knocking STT at all you are a great organization and I plan on being a member for many years to come.