1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPOILER (sort of) _ DO NOT OPEN _ 750SS

Discussion in 'General' started by Roach, Mar 8, 2002.

1. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

Ok...

Since Dave Despain says that Suzuki is "The same thing as you can buy at your local dealer" ...

I was thinking of buying one after they showed it came with an Ohlins rear shock in the promo piece... but I'm sure as hell not going to buy one now - it blew up after only going 53.4 miles!!

[​IMG]

- Roach

2. James#306

James#306 Backmarker Extraordinaire

a couple of them fell over too. [​IMG]

3. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

That's because they don't have kickstands...Duh [​IMG]

4. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

yeah for bikes that are "stock" some must have been lemons cause those corona guys just blew by some of the lesser sponsored bikes on the banks, i mean they are putting out the same horsepower arn't they :rooleyes:

5. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

umm that was supposed to be this [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

Anyone know why Opie Caylor dropped out? He was inching his way from 20th to 18th and then dropped off the field.

7. James#306

Maybe his foot was bothering him too much?

8. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

That's what I'm guessing. Any idea what lap it was? 10th?

Who / how's the guy that got hit by his bike in the first lap?

[This message has been edited by Huey130 (edited 03-08-2002).]

9. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

My vote is that racing with a broken foot, especially in the top-20, hurts like hell [​IMG]
    - Roach

10. James#306

Steve Rapp?
    He should be ok I hope. He hit the airfence and the bike kinda bounced up and landed just in front of him. He got pinned by the front wheel...

11. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

The bike flew above him and the front wheel came down on him. But the horizontal momentum of the bike was mostly gone so it didn't look like the bike would have squeezed him that hard against the airfence.