1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sorry for race #8 at the beav.

Discussion in 'General' started by stealth 52, Sep 2, 2008.

1. stealth 52

stealth 52 Yank

wanted to say sorry to all the novice racers in race #8. i was the one that the bike stalled on the start. so many close calls my asshole sealed shut. sat there and waved my hands just waiting to get clobered. my bike was not working good at all. before the races i warned the guys behind me of the clutch problem. it never completely stalled on me before. i should have wave warned everybody, or better yet started at the back of the pack. it was then that i learned the biggest lesson of all. If my bike is not working to where i my cause harm to anybody else, find a different solution. in race 10 i started on pit road. again, sorry for the being the stupid asshole that could have caused a serious situation.

2. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

It all makes sense now!

You thought I was the other Maurice who was grided behind you in Race 8 and durring race 10 I saw you leave from pit row....

I think everyone saw you waving like crazy, I know I did and I was in the 3rd wave.

And you still handed me my a$$......Dammit !

lol

3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I saw you waving and Matt D (#401) came REAL close to you on the left side as we rocketed by. Good job getting the hands up and glad nobody hit you.

4. stealth 52

stealth 52 Yank

yea, i felt the big gust of wind