1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorenson to get a Valencia 250GP wildcard entry?

Discussion in 'General' started by EMathy, Sep 30, 2002.

1. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

2. TwoCycler

TwoCycler Well-Known Member

Erik,

Thanks for the encouragement (and bratwurst). The tough thing about planning this (gee, I've learned lots of new things this year), is that they only inform you 30 days before the event. It's kind of like having a baby, you wait nine months and then rush to the hospital (probably leaving your torque wrench at home). If we do get over there, I promise to represent the good ole USA in the image it richly deserves (plaid pants, camera around my neck, thinking everyone understands English as long as I speak it LOUDLY...) We will see...

Thanks,

Rocky Stargel
    Team Stagel Aprilia

3. EMathy

Just as long as you wear cheeseheads on the podium, my life will be complete. :D

(Well, almost complete...I hear good things about female contortionists. Hmmm...)

Hey, if you do go and I send you a check will you pick me up some MotoGP knicknacks? James got me a sweet Rossi shirt and I'm thinking I need more cool swag like that.

4. TwoCycler

Erik,

Yes, If I go I will grab you a t-shirt. It's funny, I'm at Mid-Ohio and this guy is selling all kinds of WGP WSB stuff. I look at a Rossi shirt that he has and he tells me its $60. I told him I was not trying to be rude, but I had bought an almost identical shirt on the street in Italy for much less. How much? $9 He asked me if I would pack my suitcase full the next time!

Rocky Stargel
    Team Stargel Aprilia

5. James Greeson

James Greeson Is the race over yet?

DOH!! I should'a thought of that! :eek:

6. EMathy

Which is exactly why I want you to snag me one when you're over there! ;)

Just let me know what I owe you, 'k? Or I can send you a check before you go.

Woohooo! A new way to fund Team Stargel. Run a booth o' goodies from Europe. Have Aprilia pack 'em in the boxes with parts shipments.

7. mcracr

mcracr 2smoke racing 4 life!

8. yz250mike

yz250mike Eric Cartman is my idol

go chuck

yes i am a troll and a lurker but seeing how i went to junior high and hs with chuck i just had to post.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2002
  9. TwoCycler

Re: go chuck

Mike,

In that case, can you explain the 'safety' game to me?

Rocky Stargel
    Team Stargel Aprilia

10. yz250mike

yz250mike Eric Cartman is my idol

safety game?

Hey Rocky! congrats to you and chuck on your guy's AMA championship. Now I want you guys to go to Europe and spank some Euro ass, on the track and in the Red Light District (hahahah).

As for the "safety game", I do not know what that is. I was not buddy buddy with Chuck, he was a pretty boy in junior high and high school that got all the girl, and my group of friends were just a bunch of trouble makers :D I wished we got as many girls as chuck. I ran into Chuck at Pikes Peak and talked to him for the first time in 13 years. It was great talking about old times.

Tell Chuck Mike Lee say's Hi. Also tell Chuck that I still keep in touch with some of our high school buddies (and they say hi too. Good luck to you guys man.

PS: have chuck email me if you get a chance. Being this is my first year of road racing I have some questions to ask him. Maybe I should just call him, since he did give me his phone numbers. :D

Mike