1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something tells me our country could stand to do well with a bit of this

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2017.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/c...ity-crisis-tries-stop-effeminate-boys-n703461

"Some commentators in China, where gender identity is much less blurred than in Western culture, suggest it could lead to social problems and even imperil the country's national security.

A new school textbook that aims to teach boys how to be 'masculine' men has been released. Called "Little Men," the book covers the differences between boys and girls, the importance of the father-son relationship as well as the importance of interacting with nature and managing money."

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Well shit, they're already head and shoulders above the US, then. Between "toxic masculinity", "I don't need no man" feminism and the out of wedlock birth rates (not to mention the high rate of half-siblings), we're doomed to a generation of metrosexual über-pussies.

cav115 and speeddaddy like this.
  3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well yeah, but in reality I know something like that up there would never fly. Feminists would flip their shit if little boys in school were being taught how to actually act the way males are supposed to act/behave.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Good.

The overwhelming majority of feminists need their shit flipped.

True story: one of the servers at my bar is a 22 yr old gender studies graduate and self-proclaimed feminist. She was shacking up with a significantly order gentleman, where she took on the role of housewife, cooking and cleaning and playing house. She couldn't grok that she enjoyed her new role despite it flying in the face of all she was taught about being a feminist. I explained to her that feminism is supposed to be the idea that a woman can choose for herself what she wants to do, and if falling into a traditional gender role is what she wants then she can damn well do that and to tell the Buckwheat-in-a-headlock militants to kindly suck a cock. :D

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It's less competition for the remaining Alpha males. I've gained loads of empirical data through observing my son and his social circles. I'm out of time right now but I might come back to this and post my findings because it's interesting. And because science!!

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Its funny when you can almost see the smoke coming from their ears when that happens.

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

And it will come as a complete shock to mom when 15 years latter little Billy is arrested for blowing politicians in airport bathroom stalls. She'll have no clue how that could have happened.

9. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

Go on...

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Its funny.

Women claim that when it comes to raising children, they do the bulk of it and carry a much heavier load than men.

They also claim that there is a rape culture.

Tell me, why are women raising men to rape?

11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually she was likely a live in hooker and sugar daddy was paying for her indoctrination while getting some. Don't worry though by the time she graduates she will hate men and if white herself.

13. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

You're assuming everyone agrees on how males are supposed to act.

I don't enjoy PC bullshit coddling either, but I also don't care how stereotypically feminine a guy is, so long as he's not an asshole.

Gender roles are societal constructs. Their roots are in biology (I.e. Dad went out to hunt/gather, because mom was junior's source of food as an infant), but in 2017, there are alternatives that allow (not force) people to redefine roles.

I don't see a problem with acknowledging that one parent is the primary supervisor for the kids while the other is the primary breadwinner, but I also don't think it's smart to assume that the female should always be the former, and the male should be the latter.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

People need to let them be what they will, not what you think they ought to be.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I get what you are saying to an extent. Perhaps I'm a little more old school in my thinking though. And my fear is that an overly feminized society of men (if it gets to that point) is one that's far more easily over-run by an invading force, less so who is the primary breadwinner of the household.

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

That is twisted....

How does your mother feel about you hating her so much?..... :D

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man