1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some GNF FYI (if anyone is curious)

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Fuzzy317, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

FYI (if anyone besides me is curious), as GNF crash truck, I drove 184 miles Thu-Sun. That includes picking up bikes, returning parts from previous crashes, picking up riders only when time ran short, delivering water, restocking my cooler, swapping batteries and radios, doing pit-out on the vintage side for a short time, filling in at various locations during potty breaks, delivering/retrieving tarps for corner worker use, and getting gas for the mule.

I don't know a total number of bikes carried, but I did pickup 1 endurance bike twice, and at least 6 sprint riders twice (with at least 1 on two different bikes). And I enjoyed spending part of my vacation time working at the race track with WERA. I can't wait for 2011. :up:

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Thanks for all you do, Scott. It is very much appreciated.

3. gixxie750

gixxie750 Well-Known Member

I felt for you watching you try to drive through the packed paddock with all those people in the way! Thanks for all the work you do for us! That also goes for the rest of the wera crew!

4. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Thanks Fuzzmeister! I appreciated the ride!

5. CMDI

CMDI End User

Thanks Fuzz!!!