1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some confusion caused by "joey" Melendez around atl

Discussion in 'General' started by motojoe_23, Dec 20, 2013.

1. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

So the air needs clearing, as well as my name.

If any of you have heard of a Joe or Joey melendez who is "working on bikes" it is not me. This jackass appears to be some shade tree hack that a lot of shops in the area are having to undue his work. I think mostly around wherever Billy Ethridge is from.

I have not worked in a bike shop since about 2005.

Even better this asshole claims to "teach people to race" but he does so on the roads of north Georgia mountains and in the rare instances he's been on track (ridden with xact I know) he is barely an intermediate at track days.

Freaking amazing he has a similar name, similar sport, and I HAVE worked on bikes and I DO coach and we both live in georgia.... but this dude is a hack and people are thinking it is me.

I don't live anywhere near Atlanta, I don't work on bikes other than my own, and I only coach at sanctioned track events. And I actually know my shit...:crackup:

So if you see this guy, kick him in the balls for me :down::mad:

2. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

BTW. He looks Hispanic.

I am Hispanic but LOOK white. Easy to tell us apart if you don't actually know what I look like
    :crackup:

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

how??? just kiddin,just kiddin

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Will you be the one holding the taco? :D

5. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Debatable.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Maybe I can friend request him on Facebook......errr, if I had Facebook that is.

7. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Not really ;)

And especially not compared to this asshole.

8. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

He was on facetoobs. Looked around the last time o was confused for him (around gnf by billy ethridge) and couldn't find him on there right off.

9. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Sure......

10. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

:crackup:

I expected a few of those

11. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Nothing close to this but... My daughters mom has an uncle named Brian Mullins. I used to get his child support info when I was like 16yo. He lives like 20mins from me.

12. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

You know that is pretty creepy.

13. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I have a cousin named Chris A. Dorn just like me. He is a classic deadbeat and I get bill collection calls all the time. I've gotten to the point where I just give them the last 4 number of my social and date of birth right away. I wish I knew his phone number so I could give it to them. I might even make a web page with his info so people could get ahold of him instead!

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

There were two Eddie Gambrels in Norwood Middle School. My dad was a whore.

15. Chip

Chip Registered

Can you invite him here so we can decide which hack we like better?

16. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

You and Zimmerman

the two White - Hispanics! :)

There's an attorney in the next town north, same exact spelling - occasionally I get calls at 2am, but none since I ditched the land line...

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He's Hispanic, you're hispanic. . . you must know him.

18. BEi Racing

BEi Racing Well-Known Member

lol. From the work I've seen of his, I can verify this dickhead should not be messing with motorcycles!!!! Glad to find out it wasn't the REAL Joe Melendez responsible for that shit.

19. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

That would be awesome. "What's that? You're in jail? Sit tight. I'll come get you out." Then go back to sleep.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

what's the issue?