1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solution for School Shootings

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Slider82, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

2. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I thought the solution was posting up signs that the schools are a gun free zone? That should do it....right?

4. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

With schools now making Physical Education an elective, or only one quarter a year, good luck getting little Johnny and Missy enough arm strength and aim to do anything by hucking a can of Tomato Bisque.

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The scariest part of this article is that someone as stupid as that Principal is in charge of educating children. Throwing shit at gunmen will just get kids killed.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They'll just end up suspending kids for having unregistered cans.

7. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

??

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  8. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Seems smart too me! I'd NEVER consider bringing a gun to a can of beans fight!!! :crackhead: And this is from someone who is in charge of teaching our children, and with a college degree or three. They need to "can" those Fucktards!

9. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Not to worry, the cans will be kept away from the kids and dispensed only in case of an emergency. You can't make this stuff up.:D

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Ya know, I always thought that too. I guess those evil guns never did learn to read. :up:

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And a reminder to parents, only cans of healthy foods will be accepted as weapons. No fruit in syrup, no SpaghettiOs, no Spam, etc.
    Please don't be the parent whose child was left unarmed during a shooting situation just because you have chosen to ignore the benefits of healthy food choices.

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Ok so have the little angels bring in cans, then promptly suspend them for bringing in a weapon.

But seriously, Holy mother of mixed up messages. Teach the kids that all weapons are bad, violence is bad, but also teach them to turn everyday items into weapons and then attack a killer with a gun!

And what happens when one of the little angels beats the crap out of another kid in a fight with one of these improvised, school sponsored weapons?

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

When you've ruled out the logical and sane answers to the problem, this is what you're left with.
    At least there are still no evil guns in the school.

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

NYC banned them because of salt so one less weapon threatening the world

15. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

no it stuns intruders long enough for the Polices to arrive!!! :Poke: Aannnnnnddd scene! Good job everyone! :D