1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Spicoli

Discussion in 'General' started by Hater, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

How did your hacket wound line work out for you? Your on here, so I guess she let you live. :D

2. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Yeah, I was here at work until about 8, and by the time I got home, dinner on the table was cold, the kid was in bed, and she gave me a look like "why did you have to work so late, and leave me to make dinner and take care of the little guy by myself?", so I wussed out. :D But I'll definitely try tonight! :D

3. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I used to have a customer named Mike Ash. He didn't get it.

4. What's this? What's going on? Were you trying to play the big bad husband, then once you got home you turned into the little puppy dog with long ears and his tail between his legs? Is this what I am hearing? :D Okay went back and read up a bit. Dude...you need to be demanding sex from the wife...not asking. Shoot! Even if the wife is sleeping you have to train her so all you have to do when she is laying on her side in bed...is give her a tap on the ass and she lifts her leg up for ya! LMAO...works for me!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2007
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Uhh....right. What color is the sky in your world?

6. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

It's too hard to tell what with all the pigs and elephants flying around. :D

7. Ahh say what you want...I'm not the one discussing saggy balls! I was woke up in the middle of the night last night! :up: Sorry suckas! Must suck to massage your own saggy ball sack!:D

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Does your wife know?

9. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Banned

So boring without the Betty Ford signee.

10. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

Brad is in Betty Ford? Who knew?

11. But of course it was her hand on the sack:D

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And then she pulled it up over your head. That will wake you up, no doubt.:p

13. ahh at first I think she did to lift it up off my ass...I must have been snoring and she figured I got vapor lock!:crackup: Then I woke up and caught her so figured she was just feeling frisky :D

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Make up your mind! First you say she was feelin' your sack, now you're sayin' she was feelin' frisky? Oh, and who the heck is frisky, anyways?

15. O.R.A.

O.R.A. Banned

no

16. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

'sup Rich. You come in peace? ;)

17. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

`taint Rich.

18. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

:stupid: