1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So did anyone see Troy Meikle Over the weekend?

Discussion in 'General' started by 650 RACER, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Wow! What a turd !!:Poke: :D

2. mizter1

mizter1 Mizter1

Hello,

Consider this a public apology. I have been too relaxed in getting you the parts. Anyone who nows me that I have never stiffed anyone. Their is no need to go into my personal situation. All I can say is that I owe you the part and I will ship out very shortly. I will post a tracking number. Yes I did move and have been dealing with some personal issues regardless, no excuse to hold u up. Btw my number and email has changed it is [email protected] and 614-445-6342 Please pm me your address. I dont have it I can't access my old email. Hope you are enjoying the 750. I loved it.

3. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

With this post you showed everyone that you are a stand up dude ! :up: When someone comes on here " When called out " and says I F@#ked up and I will make it right , " and does " , is a man !!!!

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Troy is good people. :beer:

5. 650 RACER

650 RACER Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up. Please know what you are talking about first before acting to know the situation. There was much, much more than your post suggests, and nothing was free w/ the bike purchase. Thanks,

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  6. 650 RACER

Troy - Thanks for coming here and appologizing publicly. I really did not want it to come to this but you left me no choice. I am very much looking forward to receiving the parts you said you would send.

The 750 has been great and is very fast... I am really looking forward to publicly letting everyone know what a good guy you are and that shit happens and you stood by your word and made right. Life gets in the way sometimes and nobody understands that more than me.
    I sent you my address via PM.
    Thanks for responding.

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Oh yeah Troy in case you didn't know...YOU SUCK.

I let you park in the Primo NitroAcres MotorCoach spot for what 3 days....great view overlooking the rolling pastures and Flattrack....and what did you do.....you left tire tracks in the grass....asshole..the poor grass was flatter than hell I had to go and water it's poor lifeless blades...finally after sunshine and rain it has sprung back up.....and looks alll green and springy again.....and then when you left, you didn't even say GoodBye....:(

You Suck...Come again, when you can stay longer...:)

(It is kinda hard to ship shit that you forgot and left back at home, you coulda got a neighbor to break into your garage and ship it to the NinjaGuy for you.....slacker.)

8. 650 RACER

I got the bike the first week of February. This not something that all of a sudden just happened.

Bottom line here is Troy has come forward and intends on making good on his word.:up:

Nothing more to see folks move along.

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Actually, that was directed to Troy, not you.

10. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

I just did a business deal with Mr Meikle and must say he was quite the professional........he's still gay.......and pretty slow......but a stand up professional in the business sense! :D

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Knew it!

12. mizter1

mizter1 Mizter1

Be back down that way in a month. Reserve my spot. I Expect to see water and sewer hookups next time.:)

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cool, while you're there come mow my lawn.

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

He WILL be mowing mine, and by then the pasture will need bush hogg'n.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell by then the yard will too, send him over with the bushhog, I'll pay for fuel :D

16. bp@RiderSurance.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

yea send him over my way too for a reach around

17. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

damnit brandon..............you beat me to it. troy is such a flamer.:crackup:

18. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

He's kinda a big deal. Holds the lap record at Summit Jefferson Circuit too. :D

19. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Next time the car dealer keeps your car for two months, give him a thumbs up when he makes it right. Only reason I'm posting I'm posting is because of the lame defense given a few post earlier by his friend.

If you sell something, ship it. I don't give a shit if your parents die. Ship it. You wouldn't have bought it if you didn't need it. Ship it. If you bought it you want. You are not a stand up guy by making people wait 2 months. Pretend it is a dealership that made you wait 2 months. Would they be stand up because thay fixed their fuck up?

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

So how about if they sell you a car, and then ship you the car...car has a few options you didn't really know were on it, then in shipping one of the fenders gets dinged and scratched, when you get it you call the dealer, they say hey we will send you a new fender.. then the guy goes racing, forgets the fender...till reminded by his friends he forgot it.??

EVERYONE here who throws rocks IS PERFECT.