1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone WSBK

Discussion in 'General' started by bEeR, Aug 4, 2012.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Race 2 at midnight?

WTF?!

2. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

...and race 2 not televised until midnight tonight...sigh

3. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

What is coming on right now then? A reshow of race one? Or is this race two? I jsut wathced the end of race1 (was napping when it came on)

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

On my tv it's Race2 right now. Camier's starts are awesome but his finishes are so much better.

5. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

What the hell is going on?????

6. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

BRNO is on now...betting they are going to break in with some talking head Pocono nascrap endless recap

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

WTF sonofabitch the info says Silverstone and they are playing the damn Brno race. Good lord another email to these morons at Speed.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
  8. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Probably weather delayed and not enough time to produce it with stupid music over the winner interview. Really annoying.

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

If Nascar was weather delayed... Ah what's the use.

10. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Don't fret...it's the director's cut of Brno race 2 with an alternate ending...and bonus scenes.

11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

The crawl at the bottom of the screen explained for those who can read...

Race 2 from Silverstone will be at midnight ET.

See if you can get your VCR to stop flashing and record it.

12. Chip

Chip Registered

Crazy race....I can't remember the last time I saw somebody get on the podium on their back...WOW!

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Technically, by the time he was on his back, he was celebrating. He lost the rear at the line.

Meanwhile, I think Giuliano will probably refrain from celebratory wheelies for a few months. I'm pretty sure this one got his attention.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I've run out of Betamax tapes.

15. caferace

caferace No.

Because all your previous emails got them to change their ways? :D

-jim

16. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

NO doubt. Can you imagine if he had set that down just half a second later :eek

I was wondering if the two that crashed were still with their bikes when they crossed. Isnt it a rule that they have to be or something like that? I am pretty sure they were regardless, once I watched the replays, but at first was sure wondering if they would get credited for their finishes

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Watch where the flagman is. He is right at the line.
    The first guy crashes as his rear wheel passes the line. Rea goes down well clear of the line.

18. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

for curiosities sake, had they slid across the line rather than riding across, they would not have counted right?

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

In the car world so long as car and driver are not assisted it's legal. Backwards, forwards, pushing or sliding on the roof are all legal.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If he was in contact with the bike, it would have counted anyway. They read the rule on the air here. It doesn't specify which part of your body has to be touching the bike.