1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show your support of the French

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dutch, May 13, 2003.

1. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

2. thuxley

thuxley Well-Known Member

3. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

4. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

5. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Re: Re: better yet

Dutch, I'm not sure what you like to eat, but 'Le' is a masculine lable.....:D :p

6. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Re: Re: Re: better yet

'

Le, La, you guys concentrate too much on the pronoun and not enough on the noun itself :D

7. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Re: Re: Re: Re: better yet

Sorry, I took it to mean that you liked man-Bush. :p

8. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: better yet

Man Bush? Sort of like a man-gina? Nah, they taste like chicken, or so Brad tells me :D

9. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Looks like the FRENCH want to host the 2012 Olymipics. Their main rival is New York. This is what was said:

"There is public support in France for the bid, especially as the country has been diplomatically frozen out by its anti-war stance, so a major sporting event like this would bring the spotlight back to France - they want the kudos.

But France also wants the money. The French economy is doing badly, there is rising unemployment, so an event like this would bring development and construction to Paris.

France has a good track record of hosting international sporting events - and was a close runner-up to Beijing for the 2008 Olympic games.

This time though it will not be satisfied with being runner-up, it wants the gold."

They want the Kudo?....I say, screw 'em...:D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/3031939.stm