1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show me your view

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jul 22, 2022.

1. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

2. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Centrifuges. Had a week of meetings so the wife flew over at the end and we did a lil tour of Austria and north Italy. The KTM Halle is awesome. Tons of awesome bikes but I want this 250….

63602CE7-0D62-4241-8A34-780BAE0DE3AB.jpeg

Gino230, prm, Captain Morgan and 3 others like this.
  3. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Enjoying morning coffee

DB9ED4A8-0069-4991-92B3-D0EA8E72A5CA.jpeg

TLR67, cpettit and auminer like this.
  4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

From my front porch. Wall cloud rolling in. Shelter closet is cleared out for quick cover.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yzasserina, cpettit and Razr like this.
  5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Looks like something's brewing. Are you at the start of tornado alley?

6. auminer

Yep. Right about where the blue dot is.

The red polygons are tornado warnings. The closest one is the cell with the wall cloud posted earlier.

[​IMG]

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

At least you got some rain.

8. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

Lake Superior didnt disappoint last week. here is one for @Gorilla George, our Halloween visitor. this one is getting close to being able to be fed by hand. had three last winter, you could feed by hand. they would even come when I whistled. Ski
    dub 1031 lake superior.jpg

dub 1031 fox sit.jpg dub 1031 fox eyes.jpg

9. Dude that is awesome!

When the wife was living on Redondo Beach in LA, there was a squirrel in her condo complex that I could feed by hand. It took a while of me feeding him (leaving it for him in the same spot, then I would leave), then finally he would watch me put it in that spot and would come get it when I got about 2m away. Then I would stand a little closer the next day, so on and so forth. Then finally I could put it on the ground right in front of me, pull my hand away, and he would come get it (but would move if i reached my hand out). That when on for a few days, then finally he would come take it out of my hand.

I never got to actually pet him or pick him up though. After he finally got comfortable coming over and getting it out of my hand, I didnt want to ruin that and scare him away.

skidooboy likes this.
  10. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Drew Barrymore filming outside our window this morning

Attached Files:

11. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

@Gorilla George like this? so cool you were able to gain it's trust to feed it, up close and personal. the pic with my wife, was a full on wild fox, we were 40 miles from the nearest town, on a lake ice fishing. walked right up to her. I would never try to pet one, they are wild, and if they feel threatened, they will lash out. rabies shots are PAINFUL, from what I have been told. but, I still like to hand feed them. it is SO COOL, to have them trust you, and you them. Ski

dub 11 eric fox.jpg

dub 4 10 lynne fox.jpg

Banditracer, Gorilla George and cBJr like this.
  12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

That is a cool pic, that little dude could instantly take a finger off.

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

What's your move?

14. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Shiiiit my ladies already out there trying to run game. I ain’t got a chance

15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I never Drew was so dingy, I watched her show once.

16. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

At least can string complete sentence. Or I'm told. (SIC) :D

cortezmachine likes this.
  17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Objection....evident you haven't watched her show!

18. auminer

Dingy as in /ˈdinjē/

Or dingy as in /ˈdɪŋ.i/

In other words, are you saying that she's dirty or ditzy?

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Oh I know she's dirty. There's a few post on here years ago about her, Courtney Love, a NYC nightclub, fluids flowing on stage, a magical evening. How about dingbat?

20. Yes! Dude that is so cool.