1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shop manual

Discussion in 'Tech' started by craigcoble2000, Oct 2, 2013.

1. craigcoble2000

craigcoble2000 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a 2011 Suzuki GSXR 750 manual? If so....any chance you can see if there is a FI code c90? What is it?

Thank you in advance... :bow:

2. craigcoble2000

sorry....make that code c91.

Thanks

3. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

4. craigcoble2000

DaveB,

Thanks....I presume this poses no issues and if not corrected the bike will still run without any issues?

5. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

No idea on if it will impact performance on the newer ones. I know on the older models a lot of people took the speed sensor off as it was one more thing to deal with when changing gearing.

6. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

Saw your other thread. If you have a speed corrector installed as noted in that thread I would try removing it. It could be the root cause due to being faulty or it introduced a bad connection in the harness.

You also asked about the Bazzaz, they don't connect into that sensor, they plug into the gear position sensor so that wouldn't be the issue if it is plugged into the right connector.

7. craigcoble2000

Thanks....will try removing speedo healer first. Questions/comments on Bazzaz, since everything is electronic and my limited knowledge on the subject, I was just making guesses as to what, when, where, why.