1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shaving your head.....how do you do it?

Discussion in 'General' started by tito, Dec 27, 2011.

1. tito

tito Well-Known Member

Title says it all, Starting the new year off with a new look, I am going to shave my head since my hair has decided to stop growing in some places.
    I know this has been discussed before, but wanted to bring it up again in case something new has come out.

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I've met you. Don't do it.....

3. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

I shave as close as I can with good cordless clippers, then finish with shaving cream and a razor.

4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I don't Bic mine but I use a beard trimmer with no guard on. Its the closest I've found without Bicing it.

I shave it everyday. Just do it when I'm brushing my teeth. Takes about 2 mins.

5. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

Short as you can with clippers then lather your head up with a regular conditioner and shave it.

6. tito

tito Well-Known Member

wow I am surprised you remembered that.....and I have a lot less hair now.

7. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

You bald now?

8. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

get it hot waxed....:D

9. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Join the military. They'll set you right up in boot camp.

10. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

No, but I used to in my younger days.

11. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

This, less irritation than if you use regular shaving cream. Then shave it every few days while in the shower.

12. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Before or after the death metal rocker locks? :D

13. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Yup. This to start.

Now i'm at the point where bar soap and 10 minutes in the shower does the trick..

14. dlafz1

dlafz1 Well-Known Member

15. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

should be a way to just kill the hair all together so you don't have to shave.

16. The CHAD

The CHAD Well-Known Member

Headblade makes a great line of shaving lotions and lubes designed for your head. I tried their razor and liked it, but when using other brand of blades in their razor I started to cut my head. I went back to the good old disposable razor.

Another thing I have found that helps is scrubbing my head good before shaving it (one of those womens gloves to get dead skin off) always gets me a nice close shave. Do not forget to use lotion after shaving.

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Shaving cream and razor, best done right out of the shower. Instead of aftershave I use Curel fragrance free, not greasy and eliminates any irritation. I shave the noggin at least every other day if not daily. Keep your razors clean and dry them off when done, they last longer.

By some hats because your head will now freeze in the winter.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Back when I had a job that required me to be clean shaven I'd keep my razor in a small cup full of a mixture of mineral oil and alcohol. The razor would stay sharp forever. Apparently it's not your beard/hair that dulls the blade so much as the corrosion from sitting in the open, damp air between shaves.

19. I shave mine with a pair of wahl clippers set on the closest setting. I dont bother with a razor because I like a little stubble on my head.

20. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

This is the gheyest thread ever to grace this beeb!