Serious discussion... dishwashers...

Discussion in 'General' started by Clay, Nov 3, 2021.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Until the Rollerball league starts.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm probably going to get haters from this one.....

[​IMG]

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Even worse...nothing will get fixed.

4. I work for a major appliance manufacturer, you cannot compare 15 year old data with what is being produced today, way too many things have changed in the market, laws, etc. All I will say is there is some data out there like CNET, CReports, etc but you have to sift through it. Just as important as that are sifting through consumer ratings on the manufacturer sight as well as at the store sights. Best advice is get what’s best feature wise you want with the budget you have. One thing I can say is I have our late 2022 model double wall oven at home right now as well as one of our 2022 model fridges and they both replaced high end stuff. The fridge is great, does what it needs to but the oven is light years ahead. Cannot even hear the convection or air fryer running. Cooks way more even with no hot spots to think of and the new stainless is truly fingerprint free which sounds a bit off but that’s a bonus that seems more important day to day than was even on my radar.

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

That sounds promising

6. It is. We always took consumer feedback very seriously but times changed with COVID and how people shop so the voice of the customer is a lot louder than it once was. I feel we had a jump on a lot with consumer feedback which to me is great because end of the day it’s about giving the customers what they want (or didn’t know they wanted) at a good value.

BigBird likes this.
  7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Did you not notice the blinking red oxygen leak light that has been on for the last 5 hours?

cav115 likes this.
  8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I thought it would get brighter!

cav115 likes this.
  9. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I believe I've decided on a Whirlpool that Costco is offering. Sadly they have no Bosch brands. From all my research, it appears Whirlpool is close to the Bosch in terms of reliability. It has a stainless tub, 3rd row with an agitator on both first and second level. It's about 70 dollars less than the closest price I can find anywhere.

BigBird and Yzasserina like this.
  10. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

You also get the Costco warrantee which is close to if not the best in the business. I have a LG now, same stats as yours, mainly to match appliances, Whirlpool were my last two (different homes) because of quality and availably of parts/service. They are like the SV of dishwashers.

BigBird likes this.
  11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Costco has an incredible deal right now on a fridge/dishwasher stainless steel combo for $1600.

12. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Yes, it`s very pretty. :D

13. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

So Zoran can hook us up with kit parts for them?

2blueYam likes this.