1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sept BARBER

Discussion in 'General' started by YZF Cathy, Aug 10, 2005.

1. YZF Cathy

YZF Cathy Well-Known Member

I have some questions about the WERA Barber races in Sept. I looked on the website and found the registration form, but nothing with the days schedule or the schedule for the week either. Is there a practice day on Friday, endurance race on Sat and sprints on Sunday?

Is there a race order posted somewhere? I had so much fun at Mid O that it's time for another big race. barber ought to do nicely.

2. Strick

Strick Good to be king

The schedule of races and how the weekend is set up will be the same as all the other Nationals. The only thing that may be different is the start times and the the length of the endurance race.

And yes there will be a Friday practice......well at least there always is on a national weekend.

3. YZF Cathy

Cool, thanks.
    So is the schedule of all other Nationals posted somewhere? I haven't seen it.

4. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Go to wera.com home page. Click on Schedules. It brings up a list of all of the races completed and the next few to come. Find one of the Nationals, such as Grattan which was right before Mid Ohio, click it and it should come up with the daily weekend schedule. This should give you a good idea of a National weekend schedule. :up:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2005
  5. YZF Cathy

Thanks Mr M.
    I spoke to you, actually through you at the podium thing at Mid O.

6. YZF Cathy

Now for another question. The registration sheet has a listing for HW T SB and LW T SB. The Gratten schedule didn't have a race listing for those classes. Are those SB classes only run at certain Nationals ond not at others? Is there someone whom I should specifically ask these questions?

7. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Calling the WERA office might get answers. Their number is on the contact page.

8. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Those classes are only run when the National is combined with a regional. They won't be run at Barber.

9. MR-MICROPHONE

Yes I remember. I thought this was you. Congrats again!! :up:

And, you're welcome! :)

10. MR-MICROPHONE

That's the easy way out! Anybody can do that. :p

Plus, everybody on here always knows everything at some time or another don't we? :Poke:

11. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

Hey Jeff! Whats up with Your signature line? Are you thinking about quiting? Say it ain't so....................:confused:

12. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Cathy,
    you can run LtWt Twins SS and F2. To my knowledge LtWt Twins SBK was dropped off the national schedule.

13. MR-MICROPHONE

You noticed that huh? You are the first to notice, or at least the first to say something about it.

I don't like quitters so I won't say it's so. ;)

Let's just say that I am thinking about many things right now. If something changes I'll let everybody know. For now, you are stuck with me!! :p

14. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

I also have a question,
    I've searched and looked in the rule book also btw.

Can anyone race this national at barber, or would I have to have qualified somewhere to race in it? I'm hoping to be able to race because it will probably be my last race of the season.
    Sorry if this question is retarded,

thanks for any answers.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Barber is open to anyone.

There is no HWT or LWT Superbike at the Nationals this year, the form is a leftover from last year sorry.

16. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Except for Provisional Novices. :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There are also bikes with no classes available but at some point I expect a wee bit of rulebook knowledge....

18. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

True.

I'm going to get creative in the offseason and do a promo of sorts for WERA so people know more about the Nationals and what is offered.

19. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

yay,

so no hwt or lw class's... i guess its 636 only.

I can preregister now though? If so i'll do it today!

20. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

There are, just not the superbike ones. :) Yes, you can pre-register today.