1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School shooting in CA just now....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Captain Squid, Jan 10, 2013.

1. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Weird, he's actually not moving on my end. But the animation on mine is still working. Bizarre.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Enjoy it while you can :D

3. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Bastard! Give me warning before the banning so I can change it back. :crackup:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

HA! I meant enjoy not having the bug running around :crackup:

5. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Oh thank God. ROFL

Hey, your buddy hasn't answered yet. :D

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He hasn't been able to for about the last 15 minutes....

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Would be more fun if you could just set him to ignored for everyone else. He'd go crazy wondering why no one responds to his shit.

8. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

^^^^ This! :)

9. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

"Tachey goes to coventry" mod. :D

10. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Exactly. That's what we've asked for... consistency... If a kid brings a shotgun to school, its national news, because its bad, and dramatic, and points to all the problems guns cause.

If a woman, defending her 3 children, in her own home, uses a gun properly to save her own life, its barely makes the news. I'd wager to say the ONLY reason it made the news is because we were already talking about guns (NRA and GOA have to bring it up...)

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dammit be consistent man.

Ban guns because we all know the wars on drugs, poverty and ignorance have been a smashing success.

12. livebikes

livebikes Banned

Ya know. for a non reported story, there sure are a lot of people across the country that know about it. Just sayin'.

13. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

For those of you who are for banning guns keep this in mind. A gun ban will only ban guns on law biding citizens, criminals will still be armed with guns, despite the government gun ban legislation. Its kind of like the lock on your bike trailer, it will only keep a honest man out.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I just checked the front "page" on Fox and CNN. It isn't on either one. If you look it is there. There IS a difference between interest and waiting to be spoon fed.

15. livebikes

livebikes Banned

Actually, I was referring the the Georgia story.

16. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I believe that's the article Rick was referring to as well.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That was kinda my point. It has had some exposure here in Augusta, but you really have to be interested to get much other than a paragraph. With other events, you cannot escape coverage. Yes I know tragedy sells and it is all about business, not really news, at the end of the day.

18. livebikes

livebikes Banned

Yes, and one wounded thief has less impact on the nation's psyche than 20 kids and 6 teachers.

And don't for a minute mistake my thoughts for disapproval on the lady's actions....I'm all for it! She did exactly right.

19. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Ummm... We were talking about the "School shooting in CA just now" :D

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Right cuz a law abiding citizen defending themselves by shooting a bad guy is the exact same thing as a bad person shooting innocents. :up:

:rolleyes: