1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SBK Shootout on TV: John Ulrich Does it Again

Discussion in 'General' started by ekraft84, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ice frickin cold :D

2. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

I imagine....cold and windy down here as well...supposed to blow through today and be done....

3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

:crackup:

4. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

That's funny, I haven't raced in over a year, rode to Alaska last year instead or racing. Motor goes back in the bike tomorrow. Last night while walking the dog I was running the track in my head from start to finish, I did a winning lap time. :D Did you know you could make your heart rate go up with a race simulation in your head?

Be good to see everyone at the track. So now I have two goals, beat Dave and a few 600's/1000's in the F50 race, guess I'm going to have to get some race gas. :crackup:

5. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

it's all in the context.....:D

6. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

I get the joke, but no one owns hashtags. They're literally just words with a "#" in front of them. They're used to search social media sites (many people don't quite understand their real purpose). IE, Nexx-USA whom I work for requests sponsored (and unsponsored) riders to use #NexxUSA in their posts. That allows me to find all types of content related to our brand. When used properly, it's a great tool.

Conversely it also allows people possibly interested in Nexx-USA an easy way to find a lot of details about the brand.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They are actually cool and they do work. I just can't get myself to do it :D

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Honestly, I never understood how, or why they were used. I don't twitter or Facebook, which was my understanding of their places of use, so it's very irrelevant in my daily routine. I definitely had no idea that people didn't/couldn't own them. Not necessarily the hashtags themselves, but the term as a whole in which they are attached to. That was the point of my post. It really wasn't a joke. Thanks for that tidbit of info! :up:

9. eggfooyoung

Btw, this IS my social media. Having said that, I'm well aware that I need better friends!

10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I'm all the friends you need.

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I have a legit question that I was thinking about.

What woud be the best way for those of us who can't be there to support the series? I mean besides my subscription to RRW.

Serious question.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

No more text for you! :cool:

13. caferace

caferace No.

Go to a race and bring some friends. That's never changed, regardless of the series.

-jim

14. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

GOING to Cali to watch it is out of the cards. Bring it to NOLA and I'll be there with bells and whitles.

15. eggfooyoung

Hmmm, let's try this...

#IDGAF!

:D

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Watching live timing. Come on Joe Roberts!

17. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Jake did well for an old boy eh in the 600 race

18. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

in an era on instantaneous information, that doesn't seem like a good strategy.

19. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

Way to go Bobby Fong , and those Hondas do suck.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  20. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

What the hell is "whitles"?:Poke: