1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saline or Silicone...

Discussion in 'General' started by Ringer, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Ringer

Ringer Well-Known Member

Implants of course. My wife has been contemplating breast augmentation for some time and it looks like it's going to happen in the not too distant future. Anyone have wives/girlfriends that have had surgery? Any specific differences between the two materials from a male point of view? Better look, feel, etc?

:beer:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Neither.

3. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

:stupid: (always wanted to do that!)

4. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Chicks with fake cans...

it's always best when someone else payed for them. Which is often the case

Just saying :D

5. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

Get one of each!:up:

6. quikie

quikie Fugitive at Large

I think before and after pics would greatly help us all in the decision making process.

7. triplestack3

triplestack3 Early Retirement

well silicone you can definitely feel that they are much firmer. i think saline is more natural. be mindful that she takes care of herself healing and that the implants aren't too big for her, because then you're gonna see them kind of separate from her chest when they're bouncing around.

8. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

I read recently silicone was causing health concerns again.

9. Ringer

Ringer Well-Known Member

Yeah, natural has always been my preference, but her body has gone through a lot in the past 18 months (20 lb weight loss for the wedding caused some significant "deflation"). It's cliche, but it's about self-confidence for her, not sexual gratification for me. Not that I'm complaining.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Make her feel good about herself, make her feel attractive, give her her confidence back. Leave the fake titties to the professionals.

11. cyron

cyron I am a meat popsicle

My Girl has Saline... They're awesome!
    How skinny is your girl? When the woman is too thin you can get a little ripple around the edges of the baggie, and it looks and feels a bit unnatural.
    I've never touched the boobies of a chick with silicon.

Edit:
    I'd just like to give you my references:
    I am a breast man (more than a butt guy)
    I have touched: Saline & Real.

Why would you want to put a Penske shock on your motorcycle. You should ride it as Yamaha Made it.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

If she's going to do this anyway then get her to go with saline. There are still too many problems with silicone. I'll agree with Mongo though. If I were in your position I would greatly encourage her not to do anything. Whatever she has is what nature gave her and both of them will stay healthy without any surgical manipulation at all. (Manipulation by yourself might be allowed.) You carry a hell of a lot of influence with this decision. She might be thinking that she's doing this to please you. Tell her it isn't necessary.

I'm serious.

13. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

My wife's got silicone, had them for 7-9 years now???

No problems and they are in my hands/face, so they're real enough for me :D Although I have never had my hands on a saline set, they are firmer than stock, doesn't bother me in the least......

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Save enough for the divorce. Someone else will probably be playing with them. :D

15. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

+1

Her desire to get a boob job and your statement about her dropping 20 pounds just for the wedding is indicative of an esteem issue..

YOU can (and should) help her out as best you can before she finds something else about herself that she isn't happy with.... which can be an unending cycle.

16. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

The girl I'm seeing now has saline. First girl I've been with that has bolt ons. They are pretty nice and based on them, I'd go slaine, as I imagine silicone are too firm. Ideally, I like natural B's, but she got them 6 years ago because of the 2 kids/deflation thing.

17. cyron

cyron I am a meat popsicle

+1 (but 8yrs ago, and 3 kids)

18. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Might as well get the divorce papers drawn up while you're at it.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Wife has saline. Initially they had that "fake" look to them. Still great, but not so natural looking. It's been 5 years, and now they look AMAZING!

20. Jade

Jade Active Member

Saline- b/c it is like a "salt water" in case there is an accident or leak it will not hurt her body if leaking in.....