1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RV's

Discussion in 'General' started by sanee, Feb 2, 2022.

1. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

Have a buddy looking for an RV type vehicle and sent me a link to a shuttle bus to convert but ive no clue on these things. Is that a great idea? What would be a great alternative to something like that and say under 10K?

2. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

I think by the time you invest materials and LABOR (time & energy)... you could have just bought a nice regular r/v.
    "Building" you own decent make shift r/v is not going to be a weekend project... you might have a couple weeks/weekends invested... when you could just buy a true r/v and be enjoying it on day 1.

TurboBlew, StaccatoFan and BigBird like this.
  3. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

$10k budget will get you a really nice enclosed already built out. Sure you have to buy a tag, but no insurance and no motor to maintain.

4. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

No matter what you put into converting an old bus into am RV, consider it lost money. Nobody wants those ugly POS unless THEY built it.
    Spend 10g on a used RV, and it is still a 10g RV a year later

StaccatoFan and BigBird like this.
  5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Sometimes when you think you’re saving money, you’re not.

6. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

10k buys a lot of hotel rooms with clean towels and curtains you can jizz on.

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:Puke:

8. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Now I understand why Ive always had this overwhelming desire to not touch anything in a hotel room. :(

evakat and TurboBlew like this.
  9. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

wow