1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS Taichi NXL107 Race Suit 58EU + Alpinestars Tech Air Race XXL

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by STG Jimmy, Feb 10, 2023.

Tags:
  1. STG Jimmy

STG Jimmy Active Member

Unfortunately it is time to part with my race suit and airbag as I have sold all of my bikes and don't plan on doing any track riding anytime soon.
    I would prefer to sell these two items as a kit, because the NXL107 suit's fit is really designed to be paired with a Tech Air Race airbag.

Total new retail value: $4,549

RS Taichi NXL107 Race Suit - 58EU
    https://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/rs-taichi-nxl107-gp-evo-r107-race-suit-tech-air-compatible/
    New MSRP: $3,399.95.
    I only rode in this suit a handful of times. It has never been crashed in. It is in fantastic condition. It is an off the rack size 58EU. I did have the arms and cuffs taken in slightly by RS Taichi's leathersmith. The arm cut will work for you just fine unless you have monster arms.
    I am not exaggerating when I say that this suit is just about the best suit that money can buy. The airbag installs behind the suit liner (like the Alpinestars Racing Absolute), which makes for a very easy on/off effort in comparison to how the airbag vest installs into most other suits.

Note: the leathersmith also added the following patches, which you will probably want to remove (or not, I guess)
    -STG logo, front
    -my first name "Jimmy", front
    -my last name "Fox", rear
    -STG logo, rear

Alpinestars Tech Air Race Airbag System, XX-Large
    https://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/alpinestars-tech-air-race-airbag-system/
    New MSRP: $1,149.95
    The airbag has never been deployed. It is in like-new condition, however, it is worth noting that I purchased this airbag when the product was first released, and therefore, you may want to have Alpinestars perform a service on it for peace of mind. The airbag is in operationally perfect condition, and does not throw any error codes during its startup sequence.

I believe I have this package priced fairly at $3,000 shipped to the lower 48, however, I am kind of just throwing a dart at a dartboard and would entertain all offers.

Attached Files:

2. STG Jimmy

STG Jimmy Active Member

3. STG Jimmy

STG Jimmy Active Member

The airbag has been sold - the suit is still available. Apologies, I don't appear to be able to edit my original post.

4. STG Jimmy

STG Jimmy Active Member

bump, suit is still available!

5. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Nice suit, how much are you looking for?

6. STG Jimmy

STG Jimmy Active Member

I'll PM you

7. ffezro

ffezro Well-Known Member

How much was taken in on the arms and legs? Very interested

8. STG Jimmy

STG Jimmy Active Member

I'll send you a PM, but for others:
    -arms: a very small amount in the wrist, forearm, upper arm, shoulder
    -legs: no modification

Last edited: Mar 6, 2023
  9. STG Jimmy

STG Jimmy Active Member

bump, plenty of nibbles but no bites quite yet! :)

10. STG Jimmy

STG Jimmy Active Member

11. STG Jimmy

STG Jimmy Active Member

bump, and to dispel some of the questions I've been getting:
    -I'm looking to get roughly $2,500 for the suit, but am open to negotiation.
    -I am 6'3" and this suit fit me great with a weight range of 200-215lbs.

12. STG Jimmy

STG Jimmy Active Member

Bump, and price drop - I am open to offers and at this point just need this suit gone - would accept $2,000.

13. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Do you currently work at STG?

14. STG Jimmy

STG Jimmy Active Member

Yes sir!

15. STG Jimmy

STG Jimmy Active Member

16. STG Jimmy

STG Jimmy Active Member

bump...

17. STG Jimmy

STG Jimmy Active Member

another bump...not many folks out there in a 58EU! ;)

18. STG Jimmy

STG Jimmy Active Member

still available, folks! :)