RRW May?

Discussion in 'General' started by #249, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Didn't get that in the mail. Oh well, when that comes I'll worry about it I guess. ;)

2. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

And, as you suspected, if you look at the label, above your name, there's an expiration date.

For example, APR04 means, your last issue is April 2004.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Damn, I'll be getting the notice in mail soon. I thought I had a couple of years left, but time flys.

Thanks John.

4. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

The reason I didn't know is that the address is printed on the plastic wrapper that is thrown away after opening.;)

5. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

He he, you little butt muncher, got mine yesterday too.[​IMG]

6. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Thanks for renewing and please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your first issue! :p

I got mine earlier this week. It takes Tracee a little longer to get his because his mailman likes to read it in the shitter then re-shrink wrap it before he actually delivers it. :D

7. hdrk2006

hdrk2006 Well-Known Member

I let mine lapse just before Xmas. I renewed but I think your name goes to the bottom of the list if you don't renew in time because I still don't have mine?:confused:

I don't think my mailman and Tracee's are the same guy either.:D

8. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Maybe I can bribe Tracy to pick up an issue on her way down today.:)

9. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Dude, you know he gets pissed off when you call him a girl! :eek: ;) :D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

DUDE!!! No F'in way!!! Tracee is a dude!?!?!? Aw man, I feel foolish now. Why didn't anyone tell me!?!?!? :D :Poke: ;)

11. dand

dand Active Member

Hey John Ulrich,
    This is alittle off topic, but I like the "How I became a racer" story in the May issue of RRW. I know most of you are racer's and don't really want to read such a story because you have your own "How I became a racer", story, but for us wannabe/posers it gives us an idea of how much effort/money it requires, and gives us a shimmering speck of hope that someday we might also see the green flag drop for our first race.

Dan Decker
    NESBA #64

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dan, I think it goes: Write it, submit it, and if it's good and informative, he'll buy it and publish it.