RRR selfish observations

Discussion in 'General' started by mmfoor, Mar 17, 2014.

1. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I had a blast this weekend. Great to see everyone at the track.

2. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Well guys, I am what I am and this forum permits me to be as much of an asshole as you both are. No practice is fucking dangerous. 56 crashes is fucking dangerous. A dude that has a history of putting folks in the hospital and destroying their bikes or causing them to leave racing needs to be talked about by those that weren't actually involved as they could be next.
    You don't like what I post, then don't read my shit. Block me, have me banned, do whatever. Have me kicked out of WERA, call Obama. I don't fucking care. I don't live my life and form my opinions to please either of you. You both have it wrong, not me.
    And I have raced the V festival. What does having raced it or not have to do with knowing that no practice is stupid as hell. Duh......

And finally my props for WERA has nothing to do with a gig that doesn't even pay enough for gas to the races and back. I was simply (too simple for you?) pointing out that I appreciate how professionally WERA works top to bottom at every event. It's the people stupid. Not my opinion. You choose to race with an org that can't handle the turnout that they are sucking money from, then so be it. You choose to not practice, check your tires, carbs, track condition etc before you put your life on the line then it is obvious that we will never be on the same page. Even if you had neked womens in your book I wouldn't read it.

Have a nice day!:moon:

3. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Gawd I don't need to get this worked up in the morning for stating an opinion. I will ban myself for 1 year.
    Friends, you know my email.

4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I've been to both CCS and WERA events in the past couple years and for whatever reason, I've noticed a difference just in how riders ride at both events. We most recently did CCS at Blackhawk and I've never seen more bone-headed riding by experts. Weaving on the straights, dive bombing into corners - not to mention CCS gridding 3-3-3 on a narrow track for the starts. The riders meeting and overall vibe in the riders meeting was completely different between the two orgs and I believe that set the tone to the riders.

I 100% agree more riders equals higher crash rates, and that both orgs have bad days. I've just noticed that difference over the years between the orgs.

Coincidentally, the ones who ride in both orgs are never an issue.

My two cents.

5. Umbrella girl #1

Umbrella girl #1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind words Morris. I would never be able to have such a
    smooth weekend without all of the WERA workers. You guys are the best!!!
    Oh yeah,,, let's don't forget the riders either. :up::up::up:

6. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

:stupid:

It felt so great to be back on track.

7. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

I race with Both CCS and Wera and I like them both. I do love the WERA staff, Emily is super nice and so are all the guys that run it. I also love Jenifer and Falon from CCS we all go way back.

I have fun at both. Guess I'm a weirdo :beer:

8. RndHoleSqPeg

RndHoleSqPeg Well-Known Member

I'm fine (a little sore) I got thrown so far over that I don't think I ever hit the pavement.

9. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

The question I have been wanting to ask is...

Did you make it home on those tires? If you did then we are no longer speaking.

:D

10. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

When was this? I've seen nothing but good stuff from CCS in the Midwest.

11. some guy #2

some guy #2 Well-Known Member

What do you mean about the tone of the riders meeting? I did most of the CCS Midwest rounds last year and thought the riders meeting matched my experiences with WERA and Motoseries.

12. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Tires are working great. I'm thinking about swapping them onto my truck until the next race...:D

Thanks for all the help this weekend. :up:

13. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Man, that must've been one nasty head injury. Just sayin'. Hope you continue to recover Morris.

14. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Nope, nothing to say. At all. Next time I'm letting Joe kick yer ass. :D

No worries, anything else comes up that you need help with give me a shout.

15. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Pfft. Joe was simply defending himself from me. I'm not sure why it was suh a big deal. It's not like either one of us had a 3' screwdriver.

16. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

:crackup:

17. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Can't comment; I have banned myself!

oops

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Meh, I banned myself 10 or 20 times over the years and I'm still here. In fact, after I banned myself, I posted more. Now I just don't give a rat's ass.

Eventually Mongo will get sick of me and take care of it for the good of the nation and shit. :D

Unscramble your eggs and do what you need to do. Takes time.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

WTF did you start worrying about what anyone else had to say? Give yourself a big slap upside the head.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, that year went by fast! Welcome back! :beer: