1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roll-Tide!

Discussion in 'General' started by Aaron71, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Aaron71

Aaron71 BEEMER

That's All! :D

2. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

Roll Tide!

3. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

:rolleyes:

On, Wisconsin!

4. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Roll Tide!!!!

5. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

I need to take a dump:down:

6. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

LSU is looking good against Oregon tonight. Up by 20 at the start of the 4th.

7. vance

vance *

Ok, I'm a big Ohio State fan and I'm no SEC homer by any stretch, but for the love of all that's holy could they please stop with the preseason rankings.
    I understand the need to have one or 2 teams from each conference ranked high so they can justify the bowl matchups but they really need to either:
    1. Do away with preseason rankings
    2. Have 2 categories. SEC and "other"

Really, who does this ranking?
    Oregon #3 and LSU #4....

No disrespect to anybody's team and I'm fully aware that Ohio State has benefited from a high preseason rank in the past.

8. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

glad the tide could "get up?" to take care of business against Kent state...

9. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

Just like Florida bringing the big guns to beat FAU

10. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The Tide goes to Happy Valley next week...hoping for payback for last year. Not gonna hold my breath, though. :eek:
    PSU '74 (yes, JoePa was coaching, even back then)

11. Aaron71

Aaron71 BEEMER

Yeah, for sure Bama won't have it easy as they did with Kent State! It's going to be a Big test for Bama being their first away game against a proper program! :up:

Roll-Tide Though! :D

12. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Gotta respect a team that has a real challenge for the first game, like UGA/Boise St or Oregon/LSU. But if I were a coach with a chance of making it to the championship game, there's no way I would schedule a tough opponent for the first game. Nothing to win, everything to lose.

13. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

Uh I went to FAU. Was happy they even scored.
    Was also the first college football game I've been to. Atmosphere was incredible...

14. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

90k + in the Swamp is one of the best places to experience college football. Man, I miss that place...

15. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

Yeah! Arizona beat NAU!!!!!!!!!!....................

That is all.

16. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

WE ARE...

If I'm not mistaken, the Bama vs PSU will be a "White Out" game for the fans.

17. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

....like Utah State

18. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Auburn is awful this year but everyone knew that Auburn was going to suck if you had any sense. This team was said to possibly be the worst sec team ever put on a field. I don't think auburn wins more than 3-4 more games. I was at the auburn game and I don't think I'm going to go back to many... too painful to watch and not be able to turn off. I'm glad I graduated last year.

19. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Ain't no place in the scorecard for pretty. A win is a win, but :Puke:

20. six6two

six6two AWD

Hail State! Vick Ballard for Heisman!