1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Robbie Knievel has apparently passed away as well

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Jan 13, 2023.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Traveling the far corners of the world, banging hot broads, fishing, riding motorbikes and eating excellent food isn't for everyone, but its a life :timeforabeer:

Captain Morgan, Rico888 and hotnail like this.
  2. :stupid:

I save for retirement. But there is no doubt I could save a lot more. But why would I do that? So I can have plenty of money when I am old as hell and too beaten to shit to do anything anyway? Fuck that. I want to enjoy shit now.

motion likes this.
  3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

You talking about me or you?? Yesterday sail. fl sail.jpg LOL, we seriously need to grab a beer one day with you, trade some crazy stories

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
    motion likes this.
  4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Yeah man, talking about you. I'm working on it tho :) We need to grab a beer and some scooters in a crappy third world country someday for sure and compare notes and strategy. I'm all in! Wish I could share more about my new life, but its probably not wise yet.

Captain Morgan likes this.
  5. Captain Morgan

yesterday
    You still in Vietnam?? Did the whole coast. Na Trang is a legit town. Stayed a while in Mui Ne, kiteboarding

6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I really like Nha Trang. Vietnam in general is awesome... the people are a bit suspicious of foreigners, but I dig their good manners, conservatism and naivety.

I'm in Bali now.

7. Captain Morgan

Was there, spent a month in Uluwatu, Kuta was a shitshow, Balin is cool, there is some great riding around there. Had a scooter for 80 bucks for the month in Uluwatu. Then another one in Ubud, Mountain region for a couple of weeks. Love Bali, Gilli islands are awesome, but hate monkeys

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
  8. Captain Morgan

It's a spiritual place, not super religious but it was kind of cool having my scooter blessed every morning with palms and other offeringings before I hopped on, wish I had that on my race bike

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

RIP Robbie....

Once a Wanker.. likes this.