1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road Atlanta registration/gate time thurs. night(tom)

Discussion in 'General' started by LordMDP, Oct 3, 2012.

1. LordMDP

LordMDP ... ... ... ....

Will the gate be open at road Atlanta tomorrow evening and will there be registration as well?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes and no.

The schedule is on the main site. Gates should open around 5pm.

3. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

There's no curfew on the gate there if I remember correctly right? It's been since 09 since I've been there.

4. jimgl3

jimgl3 Well-Known Member

anyone know gate fee for one day?

5. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Since camping is allowed there is no one day ticket - pricing is $30.00 for Fri/Sat/Sun; $20.00 for Sat/Sun and $15.00 for Sunday only. Sorry but we have no way to monitor that you leave at the end of the day....

6. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

On the schedule for Sunday, it's showing registration opening at 8am and LTW practice starting at 8am. I'm guessing that the only way that I will make first practice is coming up and registering on Saturday? Also, is Saturday practice open/free for people only racing on Sunday? my mind forgets stuff like this. :D

7. Flying998

Flying998 Well-Known Member

I'm with you as this will pose a problem since we are only given 1 practice session in the AM and I plan on arriving at track around 4pm Saturday...

Hey Mongo - Any chance we can register saturday afternoon... say till the end of the Endurance Race +30??? If not, then can we have registration open around 0700 since I need to get the papers before Tech.

Thanks,

8. jimgl3

jimgl3 Well-Known Member

thank you! yes, that makes perfectly good sense. nothing to be sorry for.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No on Saturday registration - they'll be busy with Endurance stuff (I will ask but we've got practice for you on Saturday too and pre entry was available to all). Saturday practice is included with your sprint entries for this one since there is only one round Sunday.

10. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

I'm slow, but I can run sat practice due to my Sunday sprint entries?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes. That is what "included with your sprint entries" means :D

12. Derrick1

Derrick1 Well-Known Member

Nice, I didn't know that until now...looks like I'll be there early Sat. morning.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Gotta get you guys to read the schedules more often :D

14. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

The schedule I printed does not indicate Sat practice is included with Sun entries and typically when we ran solos, we had to pay for Sat practice if we weren't racing on Sat in the solos... :Poke:

15. Flying998

Flying998 Well-Known Member

I hear ya Mongo, and I read the schedules as printed, however due to work constraints I can only arrive Saturday afternoon. I AM pre-registered so the paperwork is a non-issue, however it's just the timing of running to get the paperwork, getting tech'd, and making it out to practice before the white flag is thrown...

Any chance I can get the paperwork to take to Tech about 0745 and having someone at Tech at 0755 so I can Practice at 0800? Or how about letting me do a later practice session?

Thanks,

16. randomwalker

randomwalker Well-Known Member

I'm planning to get there around 11:00 am tomorrow (Friday) Is there any point in preregistration for Sunday races now (if I can even do it now) or just do it all tomorrow (Friday)?

17. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

This.

18. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Sat practice has always been included w/Sunday entries when there is an endurance. No solos, no paid practice.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Do you see solos on there?

We don't normally charge for Saturday practice if we can only do one round on Sunday. In this case normally means we never charge for Saturday if we can only offer one round on Sunday...

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We'll get you covered one way or another and make sure you get practice.