Road Atlanta May 12 & 13, 2008

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by XACT-Man, Feb 12, 2008.

1. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I signed mainly so I could follw stick around. I owe him a pass!

Any other RCs going???

mmfoor

2. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Ahh, you just knew I was going to be there...;)

3. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Can't wait........

4. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

Get on board folks while I still have spots left!

5. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

True, but we can't tell anyone........

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Morris, you don't owe me anything.

The last time we were on track, you looked real good...............as I came by.

:D :Poke:

7. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Sir, them are fightin woids! You were cheatin' using an older bike with less horsepower!:moon:

mmfoor

8. stickboy274

I think the cheatin gwas in the brakes. It seems mine don't work very well, and so I had trouble slowing down for the turn that you were par......turning into

9. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

C'mon Morris, you know you can take him. You've just been holding back...:D

10. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I got mirrors so I can see him coming this time! I really hate to pick on the kids. Plus I heard he has one of them polished cranks! Well, you know what I mean!:beer:

mmfoor

11. stickboy274

What I do in my alone time is none of your business, and doesn't help me on the track at all.

12. XACT-Man

Update:

Only a few spots left between Advance & Intermediate on Monday, will try to make room if you are interested in riding both days.

This will be changing daily as I'm getting riders signed up each day!;)

13. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Which config will the Advanced class be running?

14. XACT-Man

Unfortunately the new pavement is not cured for riding on, so all groups will be riding old config. Not sure when they are going to allow any group to ride the new pavement/config.

My understanding is that all track day events will be running old config due to the pits/paddock being on the out side and the new T12 config is too dangerous for pitting out to the outside. Kinda of a bummer for those that wanted seat time on the new config, but frankly I don't think the new config will truely be any "safer" and nowheres near the rush as the old config T12.

15. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Can we run the chicane in 3? Those of us that race need all the practice we can get.

16. mb4lunch

mb4lunch Expert#40 SouthEast

Not running the new parts of the track because it still needs time to cure. Least that's what I was told.

17. nhammond54

nhammond54 Hammond Brothers Racing

From what I have been told, only the AMA will be running the new sections. Well at least the new turn 12 section. Correct me if I'm wrong.

18. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Thats what i heard also.

19. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

Any age limit on your trackday?? I want to bring Garrett and Grayson out on Tuesday. Let me know.

20. 10man04

10man04 Trackday Rider

Sent you a email, looks like the 5 that was gona go has changed to about 12 and there all signed up, I seem to be the last one but better late than never i hope you still have a spot for me in novice for monday or i guess my late will turn to never.