1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rickman CB750 Class ?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by CR750, Jul 2, 2007.

1. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

Hi,

I was reading the rule book and have a question about a Rickman CB750. In the V3 rules is says "Pre 1974 OHC up to 750cc." The V4 rules specifically call out the Rickman up to 840cc "Pre-1974 Honda CB 750 overbored to 840cc and Rickman single cam". The question is the 750cc Rickman able to run in V3?

Thanks
    Jon

2. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

Cool Jon- don't know the answer to your question but I raced a Rickman /Honda 750 [don't actually remember how big they [RC eng.] made it] back in the day: frame advice: check the fr/rear wheel alignment-it was off on our kit! good luck!

3. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

Charly, this is one of the coolest bikes I have ever seen, it drools hand made goodies. I have all of the inserts for the swingarm etc... As far as motor I have two options at this point. For AHRMA i have the 750 pistons (a small over bore as stock the 750/4 is 736cc), if it is not V3 legal I will run a J&E 836 kit. The 836 seems like over kill as the 750cc makes over 90 hp at the rear wheel.