1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rev'it! Avertum Tech-Air

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Fuzzy Moto, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Fuzzy Moto

Fuzzy Moto Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

2. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

Can this be used with RS Taichi Techair race compatible suits?

3. Fuzzy Moto

It sure can!

4. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

Nice. Does it require a service subscription?

5. Fuzzy Moto

Nope!

This is sub 40 millisecond deployment in a stand lone unit with proven technology.

When the eventuality of falling down occurs, reach out and we'll get your vest serviced so you get can back out there quick, fast, and in a hurry.

cbush likes this.
  6. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

3 charges before needing service?

7. Fuzzy Moto

I believe you mean the bladder - yes. Three deployments and then the bladder is inspected. If the bladder passes inspection, only the inflators are replaced. 500 hours is the maximum recommended length to go in between inspections without a deployment.

8. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

Ok. But compared to the Astar Techair race with 2 charges on board, this vest has 3?

9. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

Where can I see the coverage area for this?

10. Fuzzy Moto

No, the Tech Air Race is the only Alpinestars technology with dual deployments on board.

The Avertum can go in any suit, is lighter, has faster deployment, flows air nicely, and has neoprene arm cuffs. The TAR and TA5 do not.

The Avertum fires both inflators at the same time to have a fast deployment - it is single deployment before service. Get it back to us and we'll get you tuned up. No worries.

Astars is going away from the TAR which is why their newest suits are compatible with the TA5 and not the TAR.

11. Fuzzy Moto

I got ya'.

It is to the everywhere - full upper body coverage (including the shoulders).

The attached is a picture I just took out of the manual - don't worry, English is also in the manual.

Attached Files:

RS250Ape likes this.
  12. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

Ah understood - thank you.

Does this zip into the suit like the TAR?

13. Fuzzy Moto

No. It can go into any suit or, jacket for that matter, which is unlike the TAR.

cbush likes this.
  14. Fuzzy Moto

This is nice stuff. Reach out for racer pricing.

Attached Files:

15. Fuzzy Moto

For those interested in the Rev'it! Avertum airbag, please message me here.