1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning!

Discussion in 'General' started by owndjoo, Mar 25, 2012.

1. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

Hey ya'll. I'm currently planning my comeback to WERA for hopefully the 2nd half of this year! After a few years of doing the military thing and going back to school I've decided to get back to the track. I'm thinking i'll be going back to the SV where I got my start back in '06, but stay an expert. Searching for a good SV racebike now, gonna be an awesome year and hope to see everyone back in the pits again:beer:

2. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

Man that is cool. Look forward to seeing you again!

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You were gone?

4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Welcome back, and remember, don't chop the throttle if you loose the rear.:up::D

5. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

lol. yea i think i finally learned that one... i just got to stay away from t-boning provisionals at grattan and i'll be set haha.hoping to be able to get back with the fast guys on the 600's in a year or two. i'll be happy just to get back out there again.

6. BC

BC Well-Known Member

BTW, thanks for your service!

7. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Welcome back. Thanks for your service. And good on you for going back to school. Now with respect to getting back to the track, I have to ask, did you knock yourself on the head? You should have picked better habits in school. :D

8. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Good stuff Drew! You might be able to persuade my old man to sell his SV650. He's been looking at trying something different. :beer:

9. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

That would be awesome. I know how meticulous joe is with his bikes. Definitely see if he would be interested in parting with it.

10. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

Haha I'm a finance major too... I've just learned how to use the money so that I can play more haha

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Do share!:D

12. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

Haha, buy low sell high

13. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

That's it........ I still have a set of SV bodywork, spare wheels, rains, and everything else to run the LWT classes...... don't make me do this Drew!

Welcome back!!

14. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

Haha hell yea man. Just like old times!