1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.


Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by cbinker73, Feb 16, 2019.

  1. cbinker73

    cbinker73 New Member

    I am interested in racing in Las Vegas, I am an expert racer at CVMA. Is there reciprocity from our org? If so, how do I go about getting signed up for the races.

  2. Mongo

    Mongo Administrator

    You can definitely get a WERA expert license using your CVMA one as proof of experience. You can get a weekend or full license. If you want to pre enter online you do need to get a full license first or you can email/mail/fax in the form from here - http://www.wera.com/forms/?x=1098 (the sprint entry form - membership form is there as well if you want to do that too).

    Any other questions just let us know.
  3. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

    Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

    Send a pie and a case of Yuengling to Mongo at the WERA office ASAP. Then just show up to Vegas (late of course), walk into the registration building like you own it and say Sean owes me money. They'll care of you right away!
    Nick_OMC and Phl218 like this.
  4. Mongo

    Mongo Administrator

    Well, the pie and beer will be gone but I won't do much for you in exchange :D

Share This Page