1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RD/RZ stuff for sale/trade/wanted

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by RZ Racer, Nov 11, 2015.

1. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Sick of thrashing a slow pig around the track so making some long overdue improvements in the motor department over the winter break. Problem is, I have too much "stuff" that's just lying around, so need to get rid of a few things to make room/create $$$ in the the garage.

RZ '85 R/W gas tank. The obligatory handlebar dents and a little light rust but all there. $50

38mm TMX Mikuni "Crescent" slide carbs. These are off of Doug Braunuks (sp) old TZ250 and have bell mouth modifications. They have electronic powerjets that are no longer installed, but are included.(I removed them when I ran them on my old RZ). $275

38mm Mikuni Roundslide carbs. Shaved down to fit into 34mm manifolds. $200

34mm Mikuni Roundslides. (these went with the cylinders listed below) Good carbs that have been on several of my bikes. $200

35mm aluminum clipons. Brand new. Still in package. $65

35mm adjustable clipons, used. $40

34mm adjustable clipons, used. $40

Aluminum 35mm fork brace $40

rz350 FPP chambers/silencers. Decent shape. One small dent and minor rash on R side silencer. Nothing drastic. Good pipes. Make good power to 10.5k. $375

rd400 Jemco Chambers modified with Toomey silencers. Similar condition to the FPP pipes for the RZ. Freshly repacked silencers. Good pipes. Make good power to 9k with a little over rev. $350

rd400 Moto Carrera "Millennium" Pipes. Great shape. No dents and just a faint scrape on L silencer from low speed lowside in the rain. Freshly repacked silencers. Pulls STRONG to stock redline with a little overrev to 9k. $450

rd350 head (one only) No cracks. $50

Set rd350 cylinders. EXCELLENT port job! (won 4 National Championships and close to 100 races on these cylinders) Sadly, they are WORN OUT and need to be resleeved. Not cheap, but a lot cheaper than paying to have the portwork done to a virgin set. $100

RD350 gearing assorted. Have both 530 and 520 sizes with 2-3 front and 4-5 rear in both sizes. Can list individual sprockets if interested. Includes a sprocket carrier to shorten time for gearing changes. $100/all

1 set brand new in box 65.5mm rd wiseco pistons $70
    1 set brand new in box 66mm rz wiseco pistons $70

More will be found. All prices are considered "or best offer". If you like to trade, I'm looking for:

rd400 cylinders and heads. Bore condition not important but no portwork please.

rd400 cases and of course, the bits that go in them.. (crank and/or tranny)

2. BlueR32

BlueR32 Well-Known Member

Just sent you a PM

3. RZ Racer

Tank and 520 sprockets sold

4. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

Rear reflector and bracket (from mudflap) by any chance?

K

5. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

OK, refresh my aging memory - the Wisecos - 66mm = how many .010's over?

6. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

8 (2mm over stock = about .080" or 8 X .010")

7. Repo Man

Oh goodie, I think that's what I need! Have to look tomorrow....

8. Repo Man

Do you still have the 66mm pistons?? Rings too??

And how in the hell do I send a PM on this newfangled BBS???:mad:

9. cyclocrossfool

cyclocrossfool Well-Known Member

cant find the pm either. if you can could you please pm me RZR, thanks, tom

10. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Click on the user name and a box should open up. Click "Start a Conversation."

11. RZ Racer

12. RZ Racer

Repo- The 66's both have rings.

I'm figuring out "conversations" myself....