1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rapes and more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 10, 2017.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Love me some Twitchy, reading the daily meltdowns can pick anyone’s shitty day up. Lol

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Somehow I do not think Ms. McGowan should try to pass herself off as a pillar of morality. Look at what she wore at the VMA's the one year. She had no problem displaying her not quite shapely enough body in all its glory for all to see just to get attention. IMO she would likely climb all over a dick to get a part she wanted and then try to play the victim after...

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

*Cue liberal poster accusing you of victim blaming*

TurboBlew and crashman like this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And this is exactly what is happening. Everyone knew what was going on for years, everybody played for pay and now it's a rush to see who can claim victimhood. Take special notice of who didn't speak up until after Harvey was fired and was out of power.

5. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

6. BHP41

The whole Weinstein thing is extremely funny to me. I’ve been laughing since the beginning and it keeps getting better.

TurboBlew likes this.
  7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I counted 56 credits on IMDB. I havent seen any of her work.
    So Im clear... none of these actresses had enough talent to "fake" a victim
    role for the purposes of taking his power or bringing his actions to light?
    Even if not prosecuted by the Law...dont tabloids love this kind of stuff?

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

They protect their own. But now that it is out, they are having a hard time figuring out if they can and/or should be outraged. So eating their own is happening. Sexual abuse has been protected and covered up in Hollywood for decades.

9. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I just read that even Terry Crews has come out that he’s been groped by a high power Hollywood exec. He was not joking. There may be more heads rolling.

10. BHP41

I saw that too. PTSD :crackup:

crashman and jrsamples like this.
  11. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Maybe they were writing about him.

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

I read "Terry Crews", and I didn't know who 'she' was... so I googled.

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

I wouldn't piss that dude off!

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Ben Afleck acts outraged. Then he gets called out as a liar because he knew all along. Now his skeletons have come out where he's groped women and sexually harassed them. :crackup:

This is getting better by the day. The same people that trash Trump daily and falsely accuse him, are getting their dose of karma and just like the election and destruction of the Democrat party it's fucking amazing to watch.

Burn baby burn :Pop:

badmoon692008, kangasj, BHP41 and 2 others like this.
  14. BHP41

The celebrities jacking off(to soon?) to Eminem and his performance noise at the BET awards. This just keeps getting better by the hour. I can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings! :D

badmoon692008 and blkduc like this.
  15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

"The Casting couch" is a term that circulates in Hollywood for an excellent reason. There are so damn many good looking, and talented, actresses, and would be actresses, available that most all those lovely lasses have to do something to get "ahead" so to speak. Some have really outstanding personalities that will win a producer's heart with just her presence but most of the rest of them will likely screw a producers brains out for that chance to get into the big bucks. I have an idea that some of these women coming forward with charges against Weinstein, being not in high demand anymore, look at this as a chance to gather up some bucks from him. Payoff anyone?

16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Probably the best part is seeing predators fall. Seeing men who paraded around as feminists only to use that title to prey on women (another is director Joss Whedon) is disgusting. Then watching people defend these monsters is bizarre. We saw it in the past with monsters like Bill Clinton and Hillary absolutely terrorized his victims, but now it's Hollywood's turn and they are truly a cesspool of scum.

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Ya. I can understand being annoyed, angry, disgusted and a host of other emotions but traumatized by getting his junk grabbed? That seems a bit delicate and sensitive for a former professional athlete to claim that a grab scarred him so deeply that he had PTSD...

18. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

What/who do you think fills the vacuum that would be left behind in this scenario? Wouldn't a conservative (to the extent they view the dems as ineffective at best and grossly incompetent at worse of mobilizing their base) want the democratic party to survive? Isn't a competent progressive party which can "get out the vote" a horrible scenario for the repubs?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I didn't check out the link, did he seriously say that? Holy shit. I've had my junk grabbed by men and women, never had any lingering issues from it.

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:No shit. Maybe regrets that some lovely lass did not hang on for longer or move her hand more though...:D

And ya, he said PTSD.