1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RaceBox Mini $110.00

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Youpaiyou, Mar 28, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Youpaiyou

Youpaiyou Well-Known Member

I’m selling my “like new” RaceBox Mini for sale. I only used it 3-4 times. It looks and works great!

$110.00 shipped to the lower 48

Attached Files:

2. WIslowpoke

WIslowpoke Well-Known Member

Looks like a nice gadget. Do I understand correctly that you basically need to have your phone on you / on the bike for it to function properly? So you need to have a secure mount for your phone on the bike? Thanks in advance.

Youpaiyou likes this.
  3. Youpaiyou

Yes sir, which is the primary reason why I am selling it.

WIslowpoke likes this.
  4. cincigp

cincigp Well-Known Member

Did you use the RaceBox app, or a different app?

Youpaiyou likes this.
  5. Youpaiyou

I use the RaceBox app. It’s awesome. It’s extremely user friendly. I am computer illiterate and I had absolutely no problems using it. For example, the GPS recognizes what track I’m at so I just have to confirm the track configuration, whether I’m going CCW or CW, etc.

6. cincigp

cincigp Well-Known Member

PM sent.

For those of you looking into this type of lap timer, I use an old phone (currently a Galaxy S8) inside a runner's arm band holder stuck inside the upper fairing with industrial velcro. I have never had an issue with it going anywhere, and if it were to be damaged in a crash, I can replace the phone for less than $100. The data graphs combined with the Google Maps overlay from RaceChrono are very valuable tools in knowing what is going well and what can be improved.

WIslowpoke and Youpaiyou like this.
  7. Youpaiyou