Question for OTT guys

Discussion in 'General' started by discoduc2, May 21, 2009.

1. discoduc2

discoduc2 "shift wanker shift"

How come no more press room podium interviews:confused:....you guys on secret suspension or sumptin?

p.s keep up the good work:up:

2. knuckledragger

knuckledragger Well-Known Member

We'll have the press conference with Josh Hayes winning American SBK race 1 up in a few days. Pegram is pretty damn funny in this one.

Thanks for watching, we weren't sure how many people were watching the press conferences.

Cheers,
    D

3. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

You guys are doing awesome work this year. Really stepping it up.

4. Gotta keep an eye on that Hacking guy....:Poke:

5. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

If it matters I also really enjoyed seeing the press conference, it's a lot better than reading the transcript. :D

Thanks for all the great work you guys are doing. :up:

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

You guys post up the stuff and We WILL watch it...no doubt.:up::up:

7. discoduc2

Make that your "BEST" eye:p

Watching press conference vids is the only way we keep up with Jnr when we don't go to the races.

Again big :up: OTT.

8. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Rocket Boy is doing good. It almost looks like he's having fun, like the old days.

9. discoduc2

Tipped er over like the old days too:tut: ah well long season yet:beer: JU

10. John29

Not like the old days--he only crashed one bike, once, it happens. Old days it would have been 3 bikes multiple times each!

So, like I said, he's doing good. And he gets triple props for that Barber save!

11. discoduc2

Please.... don't remind me of the up all night, putting humpty back together sessions!

12. John29

Yeah, let me rephrase. Rocket boy is doing good, he's still right there in the points, and it almost looks like he's having fun, like he did in the old days AFTER he stopped crashing all the time!

13. John29

PS:

Signed, the Hacker Whisperer (in the old days).

14. TwoCycler

TwoCycler Well-Known Member

Since there is not video from the Infineon press conference, I thought I would share what actually took place there...

Cardenas enters wearing a blue cape with M4 logo festooned across the back, he is also wearing a sponsor adorned lucha libre mask. He climbs to the top of the table proudly waving his winning medal. While this is happening, DiSalvo and Hacking are giving each other cold, angry gazes. John Ulrich parades in wearing his big hat, but this time it has a large plume of feathers projecting from it. He has on a fur coat that has G.O.A.T. on the back. Ulrich begins to tell everyone about how his riders are real men and how the others just aren't as tough or handsome. Jamie Hacking stands up and yells, 'shut up old man, or I will shut you up!' At this point, DiSalvo flys off the top of the interview table and hits Hacking in the head with a folding chair...

I hear everyone involved has a flight booked to sunny Daytona Beach! :D

Rocky Stargel
    Team Stargel

15. Macon663

Macon663 Well-Known Member

Mladin really seems to have opened up quite a bit more than last year too. Thats been a nice surprised.

16. ScottG

ScottG Well-Known Member

What else are we going to watch ??

17. John29

That is complete lie! My baby-fur-seal coat is clearly emblazoned with F.T. W.A.E.I.I* on the back and "W.F.O." on the sleeves! Get it straight! :D

*F--k The World, And Everybody In It, pronounced FAT-WEI for short.

18. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

think you can get some racing action and have it up say Friday the weekend after the race:bow:

19. UAshaggy85

UAshaggy85 Well-Known Member

If im not mistaken i think they arent allowed to film the races. Which totally stinks! :(

20. knuckledragger

knuckledragger Well-Known Member

You're not mistaken. Our agreement with Speed prevents us from filming any on track footage during race days (Saturday and Sunday). Any on track footage you see in our videos is from Friday practice or a previous test event.

Cheers,
    D